Shooting suspect denies his guilt

Shooting suspect denies his guilt

There are 1 comment on the The Post and Courier story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Shooting suspect denies his guilt. In it, The Post and Courier reports that:

“He felt he had disappointed his grandmother because he didn't give college a chance.”

Donell Campbell showed promise as a football and basketball player for Summerville High School. via The Post and Courier

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post and Courier.

Scottish Prophet

Ashburn, VA

#1 Mar 11, 2008
How sad that this young man was not taught/did not learn the lessons of discernment and discretion when he was younger. How sad that he was not taught/did not learn that one becomes known by the company one keeps. Unless the Lord chooses to intervene, this young man's life is wasted, like so many others. Perhaps I am wrong, but common sense tells me that if we were to look at his parents, we would see him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dorchester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home Depot Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Howard 2
News RESULTS: The Lowcountry's election winners (Nov '16) Nov '16 o see the light 1
News Ridgeville woman dies of injuries from Dorchest... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Forreall 1
News SC inmates complain about food (Oct '11) Jul '15 prison 10
Bond denied for Texas man accused in fatal Summ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 mr g from hanahan 1
News Lawmaker outraged by alleged DSS placement of c... (Nov '12) Nov '14 JVehorn 3
News Accident claims lives of 2 on motorcycle (Apr '08) Nov '14 JVehorn 30
More from around the web