Eastman Man Faces Child Molestation C...

Eastman Man Faces Child Molestation Charges

There are 11 comments on the 13WMAZ.com story from Oct 27, 2011, titled Eastman Man Faces Child Molestation Charges. In it, 13WMAZ.com reports that:

The Dodge County sheriff's office arrested an Eastman man on Tuesday for child molestation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WMAZ.com.

Mitigating Circumstances

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2011
Does anyone know of any updates on this? A few commentd had been made under the forum of Hilcrest but nothing else or any answers really there.
No problems

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2011
Other than hearing that the child will be given appropriate help, the only other thing i would like to hear is that this man's balls and other functioning parts be removed without the benefit of anestesia.
kurt

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Anyone have a mugshot from the june 13 indictment or any info
Greg Pittman

Eastman, GA

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Everyone needs to mind there own bussiness!! Coach Frost is a good man, and everyone makes mistakes. Coach Frost would have broke his back trying tohelp others
Sensible

Eastaboga, AL

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Greg Pittman wrote:
Everyone needs to mind there own bussiness!! Coach Frost is a good man, and everyone makes mistakes. Coach Frost would have broke his back trying tohelp others
A good man would never do something like this. When someone in the community has been charged with this type of crime, it is everyone's business.
Kobra

London, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Greg Pittman wrote:
We are minding our own business, when a grown man molestes a child it becomes everyones business. Why are you sticking up for him? were you one of his victims that happened to enjoy it?
mother

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Kobra wrote:
<quoted text>
We are minding our own business, when a grown man molestes a child it becomes everyones business. Why are you sticking up for him? were you one of his victims that happened to enjoy it?
No its not everybody's buisness.. just cuz they plaster it all over front page of local paper,, does not mean shit!!! Thats what's wrong wit world today people like you worried bout shit that don't concern them!!!! And he wasn't stickin up for him, he knows how to mind his own... Innocent till PROVEN guilty!!! And that happens to be a child ( my child) u talkin bout there so watch it
Sorry

Kathleen, GA

#8 Mar 19, 2013
I'm sorry to the mother that was offended and the remark about her son was uncalled for. I would have never thought it to be true either...he fooled a lot of people... a lot of parents!! I personally know 3 of his victims. It is true, young teen boys were his victims have been hurt by this. He lured these boys to his house and took advantage of them!!! Lord only knows how many have been hurt by him through the years!!!
Sorry

Kathleen, GA

#9 Mar 19, 2013
And I must say it is EVERYBODY'S business!!!!He worked with our children at school and drove buses... how can it NOT be our business!!!
Kobra

London, KY

#10 Mar 22, 2013
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not everybody's buisness.. just cuz they plaster it all over front page of local paper,, does not mean shit!!! Thats what's wrong wit world today people like you worried bout shit that don't concern them!!!! And he wasn't stickin up for him, he knows how to mind his own... Innocent till PROVEN guilty!!! And that happens to be a child ( my child) u talkin bout there so watch it
When I have children that attend these schools yes it does concern me very much and no i'm not talking about the child i'm talking about the man that did this to a child. And yes it's everyone's business because if people don't get involved stuff like this will get worse.
citizen

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2013
where is he now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ambulance driver (Jan '16) Mar '17 Dumbasses shouldn... 4
jones saw shop (Jan '17) Jan '17 sad 1
Teachers like them young and black (Nov '15) Dec '16 history 7
Dodge County Coroner (Apr '16) Apr '16 Confused and Conc... 1
News DeKalb Sheriff's deputies, U.S. Marshal arrest ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 S taylor 1
News California Company Bringing Jobs to Dodge County (Apr '13) May '13 Crazy Billy 2
News Dodge Commissioners Want to Block Land Sale (Apr '13) May '13 Crazy Billy 2
More from around the web