Central Dispatch E-911 Report

Central Dispatch E-911 Report

Posted in the Doddridge County Forum

TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Cornell, WI

#1 Aug 30, 2009
Hey, did any of you hear on the news that one of the E-911 center's employees filed charges against the Director for Sexual Harassment?

I was told this was on the news on Friday while I was at the restaurant today after church. Any truth?????
Wolfpack

Clear Spring, MD

#2 Aug 31, 2009
Caught part of a news bit on WBOY about 911 and Doddridge Co and unnamed charges filed against an unnamed party by unidentified parties. Maybe this was "it." If WBOY can use "Doddridge" in the same sentence with anything derogatory, they will. They have an anti-Doddrdige citizens editorial policy, I fear.(But pro-County Commissioners and therefore pro-911 center editorial policy.)

Since: Feb 08

Greenwood WV

#3 Aug 31, 2009
WBOY doesn't have anything on their web site about it. I guess you could find out at the Ritchie County Courthouse?
TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Cornell, WI

#4 Aug 31, 2009
That's where I heard that it was being investigated by --- so I guess this happened after the move or they would be filing it in DC.
LMAO

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2009
These emloyees have always lived above the law and did what they wanted (basically because the have all the dirt on the offiers) House cleaning has began and should have started a long time ago, now the Commissioners have dirt in thier face ....More to come on the good old 911 center Im sure HA HA HA HA
TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Cornell, WI

#6 Sep 4, 2009
Couldn't have said it better and am waiting for the more to come ---- Guess that he finally moved out of the no-tell motel ---- Wonder how much that cost the taxpayers?
Sure Yolonda

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2009
LMAO wrote:
These emloyees have always lived above the law and did what they wanted (basically because the have all the dirt on the offiers) House cleaning has began and should have started a long time ago, now the Commissioners have dirt in thier face ....More to come on the good old 911 center Im sure HA HA HA HA
Like anywhere you are involved there is trouble like all the trouble going on at the EMS let's talk about that and blog it. Since your girlfriend is gone there is no more trouble!
Sure Tammy Beamer

United States

#8 Sep 5, 2009
TELL IT LIKE IT IS wrote:
Couldn't have said it better and am waiting for the more to come ---- Guess that he finally moved out of the no-tell motel ---- Wonder how much that cost the taxpayers?
Why dont' you worry about yourself and your EMS
FACTS

AOL

#9 Sep 5, 2009
Hey, did any of you hear on the news that one of the E-911 center's employees filed charges against the Director for Sexual Harassment?
I was told this was on the news on Friday while I was at the restaurant today after church. Any truth?????
It was on the news on 12 WBOY they talked about it for 2 days.
TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Cornell, WI

#10 Sep 6, 2009
Back from a short peaceful weekend --- Have heard that Wens. paper reported that he resigned? Anyone else see this?
LMAO

Salisbury, MD

#11 Sep 18, 2009
If the people only knew the truth behind our Emergency 911 center and the "professionally" trained dispatchers I think that eyebrows would be raised. keep your eyes open and watch the blogs. There was recently a law passed in 2008 and the bais of this law was to curb the abuse of authority of its dispatcers i.e. recent Upsher county dispatcher fired for same.If it was a big enough issue that laws were passed then we know that there is a problem. Pray for a new director from OUTSIDE the "click" and brings thier choping block YEA!
TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Cornell, WI

#12 Sep 19, 2009
Now, you KNOW the new Director will be another Ritchie County homeboy --- ALL that we can HOPE that HE has EMS/FIRE dispatching experience and can be a PROFESSIONAL, with some common sense.
TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Cornell, WI

#13 Sep 19, 2009
Has this job been posted?????????
Checking In

Clear Spring, MD

#14 Sep 19, 2009
Has this job been posted?????????
Job was posted in the Doddridge Co. news paper. Probably other places.
TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Cornell, WI

#15 Sep 19, 2009
Shame it wasn't on the FRONT PAGE ---- I didn't see it ---
for real

United States

#16 Sep 24, 2009
instead of everyone's focus being on the Ritchie/Doddridge 911 center maybe the citizens of Ritchie county should put more focus on the emt's that act as medics!!!! what about a certain emt who administered morphine to a patient. I'm sure there is more you do, right Yalonda? maybe you should tell why no one is allowed at your station after 10pm. or how when you transport a patient to parkersburg you stop at wal mart for your personal shopping!!! do you want me to go on???? like i said if the spotlight was on the Ritchie Co Ambulance Authority I'm sure we would all be surprised!!!!
Wolfpack

Clear Spring, MD

#17 Sep 24, 2009
And the Doddridge County Commissioners want Ritchie to take over part of Doddridge when they successfully boot out the DCEMS!!!????!!!
TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Cornell, WI

#18 Sep 24, 2009
More DIRT for BIG GOVERNMENT TO SWEEP UNDER THE RUG!
Just a thought

Parkersburg, WV

#19 Sep 24, 2009
Someone trying to take the attention off of 911 and place it else where seems suspicious. Makes me wonder even more so what are they trying to hide.
Really

United States

#20 Sep 26, 2009
I heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doddridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to Move On Aug 4 Bulldoger 10
Tax Fraud Jul '16 Concerned citizen 4
Mineral and oil rights. Who to sell to? Jun '16 Nancy chipps 1
County Commission Jun '16 What is wrong 60
election May '16 Tax Dollars wasted 14
Board of Education Election (Feb '14) Apr '16 bean counter 66
DC Independent (Oct '15) Apr '16 Bulldog 12
More from around the web