Should local lcandiidates financial s...

Should local lcandiidates financial statement be in the local newspaper?

Created by Curious on Jul 15, 2012

89 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I don't care

FOIA

Bridgeport, WV

#1 Jul 16, 2012
SO if you want them in tha paper then go and get them and take them down to the paper office ---- SIMPLE!!!!!
Curious

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jul 18, 2012
FOIA wrote:
SO if you want them in tha paper then go and get them and take them down to the paper office ---- SIMPLE!!!!!
I like you have the right to ask questions. I am not the one claiming to be an independent reporter.
Apple Butter

West Union, WV

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Is there a public list of the payroll that our judges get and others who work in the court house like county clerk,PA office and the sheriffs payroll and such ? I just wanted to see where a big part of the money goes out side the DCAA. Because then we could tell if any are living beyond there income and maybe this will and could show some red FLAGS for us to keep an eye on??
A friend

Morgantown, WV

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Give it up curious. I have heard the --it stirrers have something to hide. They don't want open government.They just want control.
A Friend of FOIA

Weston, WV

#5 Jul 26, 2012
How can they hide ANYTHING??? The records ARE OPEN and ANYONE can go and look @ them!!! NOBODY is restricting YOUR RIGHTS to see them!

It amazes me that people consider it everyone elses' place to go and get the information --- WHY NOT YOU if you are soooo concerned?????

PACS are on line at the SOS Office --- And it is simply a short jaunt to the clerk's office for the county info ---

The Co's GOP EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MAY have a problem though but they are also listed on line @ the SOS office!

And what would you expect to find anyway??? Maybe that someone didn't turn one in?????
A friend

Morgantown, WV

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Opem government should mtart with open campaigns.
Fact Finder

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Aug 14, 2012
FOIA wrote:
The silence on this subject is deafening.
FOIA, you must know something that the self annointed don't want published. I may need to stop by the courthouse and see what is so unreportable.
Fact Finder

Fairmont, WV

#8 Apr 3, 2013
I wonder if the candidate financial statements will be considered when the executive director is selected? Probably not!
Get Real

Morgantown, WV

#9 Apr 3, 2013
Why don't you take a day and go and investigate ALL of the candidate finances so you can TRY to make soething of this?????

If I had the energy that you expend trying to point fingers at illusions I would be a millionaire because I could work forever!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Get Real

Morgantown, WV

#10 Apr 3, 2013
Maybe your friend at the iNDEPENDENT wildo this job for you -- but don't be surprised if TB has some GOP $$$$ mixed in!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doddridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
he lost!!!! 3 hr Once again 9
Mike Todd (Oct '17) May 15 Ben Dover 23
DC Independent (Oct '15) May 10 True conservative 37
Doddridge Co School Board Election Questions May 5 Grannie 3
Doddridge Commission 5/20/2014 (May '14) Apr '18 True conservative 58
News Industrial Home for Youth (Jun '10) Mar '18 Thebuduselect 72
News Doddridge County woman arrested on child neglec... (Dec '14) Mar '18 YTITSAHC 4