Commission Meeting -- Tonight 1/17/12...

Commission Meeting -- Tonight 1/17/12 -- 4 pm

Posted in the Doddridge County Forum

GOP Watchdog

Morgantown, WV

#1 Jan 17, 2012
Anyone going or even know what is on the agenda?????
There is one thing nice about the DCAA --- Because al of the Commission's estra money is going towards their bennies and payroll the Commission won't have the extra $$$$$ to support new "projects" right before the election!!!! THEIR SLUSH FUND IS GONE!!!!!
Bobby Mae

Morgantown, WV

#2 Jan 17, 2012
Does anyone know who Mr.Adams got into it with at one of the meetings? If its who I think it was, than all I can say is wish I was there to see and hear it. Job well done, Mr.Adams !!
Billy Bob

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2012
Bobby Mae wrote:
Does anyone know who Mr.Adams got into it with at one of the meetings? If its who I think it was, than all I can say is wish I was there to see and hear it. Job well done, Mr.Adams !!
which Mr. Adams do you mean. There's two that go to commission meetings. Jack and Clint. and which commissionh meeting?
Bobby Mae

Morgantown, WV

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Not for sure, I just heard that Robinson was talking about Mr. Adams and he over heard it and he (Robinson) was confronted. Way to much mud throwing. When you run for office, if at all possible just be honest and speak on what you think and what changes should take place. I don't like hearing Robinson cutting down the people thats in the office now, Evans is a good honest man, you can not please everyone and its people like Robinson that makes it hard on any office person to do their job. Shape up Robinson, just for once be honest and stop mud throwing, thats so Elm.
Citizen

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2012
Bobby Mae wrote:
Not for sure, I just heard that Robinson was talking about Mr. Adams and he over heard it and he (Robinson) was confronted. Way to much mud throwing. When you run for office, if at all possible just be honest and speak on what you think and what changes should take place. I don't like hearing Robinson cutting down the people thats in the office now, Evans is a good honest man, you can not please everyone and its people like Robinson that makes it hard on any office person to do their job. Shape up Robinson, just for once be honest and stop mud throwing, thats so Elm.
Bobby Mae,

I had not heard about this "incident" you speak of. But I'll tell you what I think, "Bobby Mae." I THINK THAT YOU ARE ONE FROM THE OLD GUARD CAMP !!!! Someone who is one of the cronies from the JA-LS camp -- who are running scared of the fact that someone credible, honest, and well-respected in the community will be giving your guy a run for his money, so to speak.

Jerry may be a nice man outside the commission room table,(don't know him) but I do know what I've seen of him in office. And THAT is someone recklessly irresponsible with county funds along with his colleague, Shirley.

And most everyone in this county knows that they are mere puppets at the hands of the corrupt republican political machine running this county into the ground.

Whatever "confrontation" you speak of between Adams and Robinson, or your "claim" that Robinson is "mud throwing" I will tell you this .... All it takes is for a candidate ...ANY candidate to simply expose the voting record of Jerry and that alone should be enough to vote the incompetent out of office! And if you call that "mud slinging" then shame on you! You haven't a clue.

Truly, I believe that you are someone from the JA camp stirring up sh*t... because they know they are sinking fast in this county. Hearsay coming from politicos OUTSIDE of this county is that the general consensus seems to be that that ol' corrupt Doddridge republican machine running this county into the ground is on its way out!!! About time.
GOP Watchdog

Moatsville, WV

#6 Jan 19, 2012
Bobby Mae wrote:
Not for sure, I just heard that Robinson was talking about Mr. Adams and he over heard it and he (Robinson) was confronted. Way to much mud throwing. When you run for office, if at all possible just be honest and speak on what you think and what changes should take place. I don't like hearing Robinson cutting down the people thats in the office now, Evans is a good honest man, you can not please everyone and its people like Robinson that makes it hard on any office person to do their job. Shape up Robinson, just for once be honest and stop mud throwing, thats so Elm.
IMO --- The ONLY reason that evans is a GOOD HOEST MAN is becasue he SLEEPS throught the meetings!
Sally Sue

Moatsville, WV

#7 Jan 19, 2012
BOBBY MAE -- I have to agree with Citizen --- You are using the old guard tatics to palnt whatever you can about Robinson.

What are the oldguard tactics-- Use of UNFOUNDED statements to discredit anyone that stands in their way of whatever they want!

They twist, lie and cheat if you dare stand up to them.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT --- I WAS THERE at the metting concerning the drilling (not a Commission Meeting) where JA climbed Robinson's tree, interrupting a PRIVATE conversation Robinson was having with a friend.
Quiet Observer

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2012
Sally Sue wrote:
BOBBY MAE -- I have to agree with Citizen --- You are using the old guard tatics to palnt whatever you can about Robinson.
What are the oldguard tactics-- Use of UNFOUNDED statements to discredit anyone that stands in their way of whatever they want!
They twist, lie and cheat if you dare stand up to them.
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT --- I WAS THERE at the metting concerning the drilling (not a Commission Meeting) where JA climbed Robinson's tree, interrupting a PRIVATE conversation Robinson was having with a friend.
Yes, I was there also. And IN MY OPINION JA is an embarrassment to the republican party. And anyone who "follows" him is as well. They are being snowballed into believing that the way he runs his republican party is OK. It is NOT. And even the state GOP knows it, but because republicans in this state have such a poor showing, they dare not lose the one republican stronghold in the state, Doddridge so they turn their heads on the shenanigans. Sad, really. Makes the republican party a joke when they allow the likes of JA and LS to be in charge.

As I've said on here many times ... yes, here I go again.... the Doddridge County Republican Executive Committee only has as much power and influence as YOU give them. And I give them NONE !!! We need to oust them too when their terms are up.

And I suggest to all you reading this that any candidate that is sucking up to the county's republican exec. committee ....IS a candidate who WON'T represent the people, if elected to office ... will just be a pawn and puppet of the personal agendas of Jack and his cronies.

Think about it.... they brought you the likes of Angie, Shirley and Jerry and look where THAT got us. The county is damn near bankrupt at their hands.

We need a candidate who is honest, has a good head for business and finances, a true conservative, and one who will stand up to the old guard!

I've been told that Headley,(running for sheriff) declined any assistance from the rep. exec. committee. Wise man. And Mr. Robinson would be equally wise to do the same.

Jack's political hacks in this county are no doubt looking to discredit any honest candidate that they can't twist around their little finger. Puppetmasters. Remember that folks when you see the garbage they post on here about anyone opposing their encumbent.
Bobby Mae

Morgantown, WV

#9 Jan 19, 2012
Oops, I think I stepped on someone feet, sorry but that's how I feel, you express your opinion and I will express mine. This will be continued !!!
Quiet Observer

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2012
Bobby Mae wrote:
Oops, I think I stepped on someone feet, sorry but that's how I feel, you express your opinion and I will express mine. This will be continued !!!
Free speech is a wonderful thing!

Just be sure you have your facts straight before accusing a man of spreading lies. Make darn sure you have the right man you say is spreadin' them lies! ha!
Bobby Mae

Morgantown, WV

#11 Jan 19, 2012
You call yourself Quiet Observer, I would call you a person that thinks he knows everything. As far as getting my facts straight and accusing a man of spreading lies, maybe you SHOULD read what you just posted, "Free speech is a wonderful thing"! By the way, how would you know that these are lies. What lies? Maybe you should read my posting again, than read yours, you are the one getting bend all out of shape not me. I have not threated any one and never will that's getting alittle carried away, I feel like everyone else in the good ole U.S.A., freedom of speech, shouldn't hurt anyone. What do you think you hear on T.V. with the Pres. election, now that my friend is "Freedom of speech"!!!!(Talk about mud throwing) This is a small one horse town sitting in the middle of no where land, and you are making it out to be something out of a fairy tale book.
Wolfpack

West Union, WV

#12 Jan 19, 2012
Bobby Mae wrote:
Not for sure, I just heard that Robinson was talking about Mr. Adams and he over heard it and he (Robinson) was confronted. Way to much mud throwing. When you run for office, if at all possible just be honest and speak on what you think and what changes should take place. I don't like hearing Robinson cutting down the people thats in the office now, Evans is a good honest man, you can not please everyone and its people like Robinson that makes it hard on any office person to do their job. Shape up Robinson, just for once be honest and stop mud throwing, thats so Elm.
"You heard"??? And you are repeating this without verification??? Good way to get yourself in BIG trouble. Mr. Robinson fully addressed in the press how Mr Adams confronted him - see his letter to the editor The Herald Record of several weeks ago. Obviously you can't read.
The Conducter

Bridgeport, WV

#13 Jan 19, 2012
Wolfpack wrote:
<quoted text> "You heard"??? And you are repeating this without verification??? Good way to get yourself in BIG trouble. Mr. Robinson fully addressed in the press how Mr Adams confronted him - see his letter to the editor The Herald Record of several weeks ago. Obviously you can't read.
Mr. Robinsons credibility is on the level as Wolfpack--He has none if he associates himself with TB and PH.
Bobby Mae

Morgantown, WV

#14 Jan 19, 2012
I'm not saying nothing out f task, it happen in a meetin g, who really gives a crap. As far as getting in trouble, hello, for what, I'm doing what you are doing speaking,But the only differance is I"m not threating people like you, so you my dear, had better watch what you post. And that is not a threat, just common sense. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
Quiet Observer

United States

#15 Jan 19, 2012
Bobby Mae wrote:
You call yourself Quiet Observer, I would call you a person that thinks he knows everything. As far as getting my facts straight and accusing a man of spreading lies, maybe you SHOULD read what you just posted, "Free speech is a wonderful thing"! By the way, how would you know that these are lies. What lies? Maybe you should read my posting again, than read yours, you are the one getting bend all out of shape not me. I have not threated any one and never will that's getting alittle carried away,....
LOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHA .... YOU are the one who said Mr. R was spreading lies ... how do YOU know they are lies? And how can YOU say "you haven't threatened anyone?" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You've committed libel if you have called a man a liar without basis. So, I simply suggested you check your facts and then enjoy your right to free speech ... but not your right to libel. LOLOLOLOL

I've seen no evidence of "mud slinging" coming from him. But read your post ... and how YOU admonish him. And just where did you get your info???? Bet I can guess. Your post about him is viscious and hearsay, in my opinion. And I have a good idea about the motive behind it. Discredit and destroy ... same old tactic of the old guard players. They really need a better strategy these days ! HA!
A reader

United States

#16 Jan 19, 2012
The Conducter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Robinsons credibility is on the level as Wolfpack--He has none if he associates himself with TB and PH.
I don't believe that he does. Not that I've ever seen and I know him well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doddridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Narcissistic Commissioner Out of Control (Mar '15) 4 hr mark 19
Levi Grandt Sun Miss Understood 4
The INDEPENDENT A REPUBLICAN Paper (Oct '14) Sat Paperboy 6
The Harold Rag (Jun '14) Sat Paper 82
A timely and relevant article for today's world Jan 17 Still Smearing 2
County Commission (Mar '16) Jan 17 Watching 66
Black Dust Jan 8 Crystal 1
More from around the web