Timber Cutter
Boo Boo Child

Weston, WV

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Who was the Timber Cutter killed on Arnold's Creek Monday afternoon?
Respect

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Boo Boo Child wrote:
Who was the Timber Cutter killed on Arnold's Creek Monday afternoon?
Let me guess someone who has to know this so they can gossip about it? Please let these people bury their dead without all the slurrs and insults. This is not the time to start things so please be respectful.
Boo Boo Child

Weston, WV

#3 Feb 26, 2013
For your information I used to work in the Timber Busines, and I was concerned that I may have been someone we new, and their family may need something.
Rock master

West Union, WV

#4 Feb 26, 2013
If you worked there then call the front office and talk to your ex boss and take it from there??? thats what I would have done. ARE in a day or so check the funeral homes for a list of the personal they have their to be viewed.
Info

Weston, WV

#5 Feb 26, 2013
News has it the man was an experienced timber cutter from Ripley working for Gould & Sons -- contracted by EQT to tie in a pipline -- Rmor has it that they were cutting now because of protecting the BATS that nest here in early spring ---- No hooy here -- Just a sad accident that have left alot of people concerned....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doddridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Fair 2017 Jul 21 the rock 1
Doddridge Commission 5/20/2014 (May '14) Jun '17 the rock 51
Question about topix? Jun '17 LMAO 7
Narcissistic Commissioner Out of Control (Mar '15) May '17 Stompweed 39
old wives tales (Mar '10) May '17 JJS101021 15
Mitch Lucas contractor Apr '17 Cray Porter 1
choc labs in doddridge county (Oct '09) Apr '17 Susan Rich 15
More from around the web