United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

can't believe what i saw in the paper. Good old jack adams has put his poor sons wife up for magistrate. she might be a nice girl, don't know her but how scary is that? jack with a direct in to the magistrate office. now if he can just get his commissioner and sheriff elected, he can rule the world
Joe

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

I'd have a hard time voting for any relative of Jack. Besides that-- nice enough as she appeared in her family picture in the paper-I can't see where she has any real qualifications compared to other ones running. But don't know her
GOP Watchdog

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Good point Joe ----
Bobby Mae

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

She is a wonderful lady that can do the job, and a darn good job at that. You rock Mrs. Adams !!!
andy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

And how do ya know that bobby mae? she might be a nice lady but she doesn't have any experience along those lines. and i agree with joe, i'm not voting for anyone jack adams is related to. we've got two experienced people running that should get elected. old jack probably has something against mrs. means so he browbeat his daughter in law into running to throw some water in the hot oil imho no doubt he promised her he could get her elected the same way he promised shelly hill he could get her elected for the clerks job
Speeddemon

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

She sure is gorgeous.
Central station

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Well from what I have been hearing she has been going a great job. She don't go easy on bonds and PR all these people. Unlike others current and past. In talking to people including officers they county always worries about having to pay for inmates so they PR mist of the people. But magistrate Adams don't always do that. Heck not long ago a guy got into a fight with an officer and was charged with several charges and the other magistrate PR bonded him. And then he went back home where he wasn't aloud to be. And the cops had to be up my road the very next day looking for him again. After he threatened his wife. So the mags started need to take things more serious, before someone get hurt or killed. It's no wonder people think they should come to Doddridge because they know they will get right out. Bonds are to damn easy. And this has been the case for years. Magistrate Adams please keep up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Doddridge County Discussions

Search the Doddridge County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Parkersburg tour a popular haunt for ghost hunters (Dec '06) Jul 16 Not true 21
Industrial Home for Youth (Jun '10) Jul 16 nobama 65
Hey Brent take a bath toothpaste is cheap also (Mar '13) Jul 16 Baffled l 7
Grand Jury Jul 15 transporter 2
Public Comments Jul 14 Our Right 27
DC Independent Newspaper Jul 7 Doddridge person 42
The Harold Rag Jul 5 The NEW year 43
•••
•••