Salem, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Tammy Beamer is so predictable. She has twisted and distorted everything Tim Bowen has published. Now she wants him to answer her questions so she can rip him again in the last paper before the election. Wonder who assisted her in putting together the questions? If I was Bowen I would answer her because every time she rips him she pushes more votes his way. Robinson needs to remember that Beamer also supported Pratt with these same tactics and we all know how long that lasted.
Farmer Man

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Mit Man wrote:
Tammy Beamer is so predictable. She has twisted and distorted everything Tim Bowen has published. Now she wants him to answer her questions so she can rip him again in the last paper before the election. Wonder who assisted her in putting together the questions? If I was Bowen I would answer her because every time she rips him she pushes more votes his way. Robinson needs to remember that Beamer also supported Pratt with these same tactics and we all know how long that lasted.
I would advise Mr. Bowen to answer nothing for Beamer, Heaster, Hudson and the few others in that crowd. He has already answered those questions to the ones who will vote for him. Remember that Beamer was soundly defeated a few years ago by a no name, 80% of the voters cannot stand the sight or sound of her. Also every column that the newpaper wannabe--Hudson publishes, she only helps Mr. Bowen and takes from Mr. Robinson. The choice is clear, if you want to move the county forward, then vote for Bowen, If you want to take the county backwards,then vote for Robinson.
lemon

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

i am still hopeing to see moneytree tim's hopes and dreams for doddridge published where i can access them
untill i see them in the hearld record, doddridge news, or on topix, i guess i have to base my vote on what i have learned by talking to greg,and what he published before the primary
just my opinion as a disgruntaled taxpayer
Confused

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

You don't want to know tha answer to these questions??????

You don't want those answers to set side by side in the paper where they can be compared ----

Let's have it in writing and out in the open --- All of us are tired of the whisper campaign that changes from door to door!!!!(Yes, like the lying dor to dor whisper campaign led by PF, JA and LS against Beamer.)

I wish that the school would have set up a debate for the candidates ----

OH -- and BTW ---- We can't go forward with aything in the county because of the cost of the DCAA -----
Confused

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Oh, and I don't believe that Tammy will have to say a word about the candidate's response (If they are truthful answers)-- there should be enough difference for those who are setting on the fence (like me) to make a clear decision on who to vote for!
Quiet Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

I just read over the Herald letter from Beamer and the 5 questions she posed. What's the big deal? I would think the candidates should have no problem answering them and posting their answers in the paper.

Heck, we haven't had a head-to-head debate of the two candidates, so at least they have opportunity to get their campaign platform across to the people by accepting the invitation to answer these inquiries in a public maner.

Shouldn't be intimidating to either one. And it would be most enlightening for the voters to know where they stand on issues such as DCAA funding, county public water plans, fiscal management, and fire department support. It impacts ALL of us since we mnst pay the costs (i.e. our tax dollars) of the candidates decision when in office.

So I'd like to know what their plans and strategies are going to be for each of these issues posed.

Can't imagine why either candidate should feel threated by giving public answer to these questions. That is, unless their answers change depending on who the candidate is talking to at the time.

Get it out in the open .... publish a position statement dealing with each of the questions raised!!! Works for me !
Lemonade

Pennsboro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Mit Man wrote:
Beamer supported Angie? It was Agnies lack of experience that got her defeated. Last time I looked, it took a majority of voters to get someone elected or defeated! You seem to have a Beamer phobia that has nothing to do with liberty, freedom, the USA,k etc. I sure as heck hope that "Mit Man" does not mean that you are a supporter of Mitt Romney and are out campaigning for him because you would loose him votes with your unpatriotic comments, imo.
Lemonade

Pennsboro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Farmer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I would advise Mr. Bowen to answer nothing for Beamer, Heaster, Hudson and the few others in that crowd. He has already answered those questions to the ones who will vote for him. Remember that Beamer was soundly defeated a few years ago by a no name, 80% of the voters cannot stand the sight or sound of her. Also every column that the newpaper wannabe--Hudson publishes, she only helps Mr. Bowen and takes from Mr. Robinson. The choice is clear, if you want to move the county forward, then vote for Bowen, If you want to take the county backwards,then vote for Robinson.
To me, you just sound scared for Bowen and are thrashing around for others to try blame!
Tammy B

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

I challenged the candidates to answer those questions in writing, in the paper, so that our citizens could hear something other than who these people are and the RUMORS that surround EACH OF THEM.

I chose those questions because I felt those issues were the driving force behind our votes in this election and have heard that some of the candidates are supporting both sides of the issue!

As many of us have said -- we wish someone had held a forum so these questions could be answered, in public.

Frankly, I am tired of the door to door (union member to union member --- secret organization member ---- to secret organization member) that I could puke!

The twisted lies that have been spread by those holding their secret, closed door meetings needs to end and as I see it these candidates shouldn't be afraid to answer in the newspaper ANY of the questions that I asked and if they don't --- Well, then they have something to hide that they don't want the citizens to know about!

(BTW -- I think it is funny that Nobody complained when the candidates answered the questions for the Clarksburg paper!!! LOLOLOL)
Farmer Man

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Tammy B wrote:
I challenged the candidates to answer those questions in writing, in the paper, so that our citizens could hear something other than who these people are and the RUMORS that surround EACH OF THEM.
I chose those questions because I felt those issues were the driving force behind our votes in this election and have heard that some of the candidates are supporting both sides of the issue!
As many of us have said -- we wish someone had held a forum so these questions could be answered, in public.
Frankly, I am tired of the door to door (union member to union member --- secret organization member ---- to secret organization member) that I could puke!
The twisted lies that have been spread by those holding their secret, closed door meetings needs to end and as I see it these candidates shouldn't be afraid to answer in the newspaper ANY of the questions that I asked and if they don't --- Well, then they have something to hide that they don't want the citizens to know about!
(BTW -- I think it is funny that Nobody complained when the candidates answered the questions for the Clarksburg paper!!!

LOLOLOL)
Hey dumbo, if the questions were answered in the Clarksburg Paper, then the people have the answers, as most do not read the West Union Rag, that you and Hudson have about destroyed with your columns and letters to Virginia. If I was Mr. Bowen, I would answer nothing for you or anyone else associated with the paper, since you have already formed an opinion. Each time you pen something or post of here, you are sending votes to Mr. Bowen. Thanks,
Larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Farmer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbo, if the questions were answered in the Clarksburg Paper, then the people have the answers, as most do not read the West Union Rag, that you and Hudson have about destroyed with your columns and letters to Virginia. If I was Mr. Bowen, I would answer nothing for you or anyone else associated with the paper, since you have already formed an opinion. Each time you pen something or post of here, you are sending votes to Mr. Bowen. Thanks,

I don't get the Clarksburg paper, so don't see why you are so jacked up that questions were placed in the Herald also. I do get that paper and I seen them in there. Actually, I think the Herald is come a long way in doing more than just the social news like reunions, event announcments and such. And don't believe the readership is down any, so maybe Bowen should answer them. And if you are afraid that beamer would rip apart his answers, then maybe that means his answers aren't solid enough and credible enough to withstand scruitiny from skeptical voters. which should be of more concern to you and yours (bowen camp) if your candidate can't even stand up to answering a few questions. You advising him to avoid answering is exerting the same kind of influence that we would count on happening if he were to actually get in and have the likes of perry jack and others advising him.
Farmer Man

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get the Clarksburg paper, so don't see why you are so jacked up that questions were placed in the Herald also. I do get that paper and I seen them in there. Actually, I think the Herald is come a long way in doing more than just the social news like reunions, event announcments and such. And don't believe the readership is down any, so maybe Bowen should answer them. And if you are afraid that beamer would rip apart his answers, then maybe that means his answers aren't solid enough and credible enough to withstand scruitiny from skeptical voters. which should be of more concern to you and yours (bowen camp) if your candidate can't even stand up to answering a few questions. You advising him to avoid answering is exerting the same kind of influence that we would count on happening if he were to actually get in and have the likes of perry jack and others advising him.
I will repeat, call him and ask your questions, he will answer them. You know as well as I do that Beamer only wants to spin his answers, to support her disdain for the DCAA, so I do not think he will answer, and I do not think that he will read the West Union Rag, as most will not. Beamer and Hudson spin their articles to trash anyone that supports the idea of having a professional emergency medical service. Robinson is being hurt badly by Beamer and Hudson, as they do not allow themselves to be objective.
lemon

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Farmer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
i do not get the clarksburg paper either

i would think that candidates would want to get their platform out in a media accessable to voters

the doddridge news gave a link to the clarksburg paper article on the sherriff candidates
but when i clicked on it , i was informed it only available to subscribers of the on line edition, that leave me out

so i still in the dark on sherriff candidates

and from what i hear of the moneytree tim comments, he not looking so good either

if he wants me to consider him, then he better get his info out before early voting starts, i am sure i am not the only uninformed voter,relying on rumors

Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Farmer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Beamer and Hudson spin their articles to trash anyone that supports the idea of having a professional emergency medical service. Robinson is being hurt badly by Beamer and Hudson, as they do not allow themselves to be objective.
I disagree with you. They question spending without accountability. They question why we are paying more than $600,000 per year for DCAA payroll paid out with OUR tax dollars and that is not their entire operating costs...yet ALL of Lewis County has an EMS service that is basically self-supporting...has ONE HALF the employees, and handles 3 times the 911 calls we get here in Doddridge, and the Lewis Co. EMS service has a total operating budget which is LESS than our own DCAA!!!!!

What's wrong with this picture folks? If Bowen supports that kind of spending (unregulated, unaccountable to those who fund it, and more than what is necessary to spend for a first rate squad, then he has no business running to represent our needs in this county because he is as out of touch as the DCAA board is.

The articles by beamer and hudson point out the absurdities of that kind of DCAA spending and management. And if you are saying that TIM Bowen approves of it, please continue to say it ...because you are costing him votes!!! LOL We all know that Perry of the DCAA board put him up to running.
Farmer Man

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

lemon wrote:
<quoted text>
i do not get the clarksburg paper either
i would think that candidates would want to get their platform out in a media accessable to voters
the doddridge news gave a link to the clarksburg paper article on the sherriff candidates
but when i clicked on it , i was informed it only available to subscribers of the on line edition, that leave me out
so i still in the dark on sherriff candidates
and from what i hear of the moneytree tim comments, he not looking so good either
if he wants me to consider him, then he better get his info out before early voting starts, i am sure i am not the only uninformed voter,relying on rumors
Lemon, you would not support anybody but who beamer tells you to, so, information would not help you. You can still call Bowen, but you probably cannot.
True Blue

Pennsboro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Ignorance of facts, ignorance of what people stand for, iganorance of how to manage, ignorance of how to conduct ones self = IGNORANCE is what kills off democracies and allows dictators to rule. I do not believe that people in Doddridge are afraid of facts and DO understand whether they are being put on or not. Just sounds to me like there are some that are afraid of anything that they don't agree with instead of understanding that is what makes a democracy = differences and respect for them.
lemon

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Farmer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemon, you would not support anybody but who beamer tells you to, so, information would not help you. You can still call Bowen, but you probably cannot.
ok
i will stoop into stupid with you

i consult tammy for every decision in my life
i dont get dressed in morning with out calling her

could it be possible that your candidate is not allowed to have future ideas for doddridge county untill jack, lewis, and you tell him what to think?

wasn't going to reply, but thought, what the heck
i got nothing better to do tonite

Mit Man

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Tammy B wrote:
(BTW -- I think it is funny that Nobody complained when the candidates answered the questions for the Clarksburg paper!!! LOLOLOL)
Wasn't complaining. I was just giving you the attention you obviously crave. By the way, who said I was supporting Bowen. I am yet sure who I am voting. So far, I am disappointed. He has great qualifications but so far poor campaign judgement.
Confused

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

I think that Bowen and Robinson answered some of these questions during the eet your candidate before the primary ----

Hey -- If he doesn't wantg to give a written answer maybe Bowen would allow himself to be videoed answering these questions and place it on doddridgenews.com - They say that people can submit to it by simply sending the info to editor@doddridgenews.com .......
Wolfpack

Pennsboro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Farmer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
lIs Bowen so weak or uninformed or so interested only in the agenda of JA and LS that he doesn't know anything else so that these people you cite above can trip him up? Sounds like you are campaigning for Robinson because you make Bowen look pretty bad. As for going forward - where - over a cliff?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Doddridge County Discussions

Search the Doddridge County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Record 7 hr Amazed 9
Board of Education Election 9 hr Do tell 37
county commision 11 hr saw it coming 80
Rock Trucks Apr 11 too late 4 doddridge 11
Sheriff Headley Apr 6 Quiet Observer 7
DC Independent Newspaper Apr 5 Concerned 2 8
DCAA Finances Apr 4 DC Taxpayer 119
•••
•••