Commission headed to Court
Citizen X

Anmoore, WV

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Anyone know when the EQT case against the Commission is going to court?????
True Blue

West Union, WV

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Today, August 14.
Citizen

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Anyone know the outcome of the hearing, EQT vs. Commission?
Citizen X

Anmoore, WV

#4 Aug 15, 2012
From the sounds of the TV and the video EQT is taking it back to the Commission for Appeal but they could end up back in court IF either party is unhappy with the Commission's decision ---

OH -- video of the hearing on video at www.doddridgenews.com
Citizen

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Citizen X wrote:
From the sounds of the TV and the video EQT is taking it back to the Commission for Appeal but they could end up back in court IF either party is unhappy with the Commission's decision ---
OH -- video of the hearing on video at www.doddridgenews.com
Thanks for the link. I will look at the video in a few minutes. It sure seems like it is a no-win situation for the county comm. But what I can't figure out is why eqt has to drill on the flood plain when the person's property in question has most of the other acreage outside of the flood plain. Someone said the lease is for over 600 acres and other people's surface too? And it's up higher, so why is EQT so insistant to push the county to let them drill by a stream that floods a low lying meadow? Would seem that county citizens have a dog in this fight if they can't get flood insurance because of letting them drill an area known to flood. Also heard that the engineering studies are all done by computer and not by site visit. That is worrysome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doddridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
b. rogers mother 3 hr church member 1
News Doddridge man arrested for Calhoun Double Murder (Jul '09) Thu Rest_peacefully_M... 13
Special Levy March 4th Mar 10 Stompweed 3
Narcissistic Commissioner Out of Control (Mar '15) Feb '17 Enjoying it 21
News West Virginia DEP - SWon't Monitor Light, Sound... Feb '17 sleepless 1
Levi Grandt (Sep '16) Jan '17 Miss Understood 4
The INDEPENDENT A REPUBLICAN Paper (Oct '14) Jan '17 Paperboy 6
More from around the web