Next Last
WOW

United States

#81 Apr 28, 2012
Crunch, you must really be desperate or nervous. my opinion only
Town Cryer

Bridgeport, WV

#82 Apr 28, 2012
The old guard is going to say and do everything they can to support Evans ---- And when Evans looses they will refuse campaign funds to the GOP winner (like the last election) and then back the Democrat (they backed the Independant the last time)---

IMO -- Their goal is to get water to certain areas of the county and to get the support for the water they backed the DCAA ---- A multi-million dollar deal -- On the backs of the taxpayers that (IMO) EVANS supported!
ouch

United States

#83 May 2, 2012
I think there must be a hugh connection somewhere.
But wooooo is me. Not allowed to have an opinion.
They haven't taken that away yet, have they.
WOW

United States

#84 May 13, 2012
Did anyone else see in today's paper the picture of the DCAA's new garage? No other write up, only the van, driver, and inside of their garage. Is this picture trying to tell us something or trying to warn the tax payers? This is only a statement followed with a question. But one which should draw attention to all.
Hopefully Responsible

West Union, WV

#85 May 13, 2012
WOW wrote:
Did anyone else see in today's paper the picture of the DCAA's new garage? No other write up, only the van, driver, and inside of their garage. Is this picture trying to tell us something or trying to warn the tax payers? This is only a statement followed with a question. But one which should draw attention to all.
Why the picture now? It was finished weeks ago
Just THINKING

Moatsville, WV

#86 May 13, 2012
Haven't seen the paper but see the garage every day --- Funny they built it without running the floor first and then had to tear it out to run the floor!!!(Even I KNOW to start at the bottom and work up!!! LOLOLOL)
Wolfpack

West Union, WV

#87 May 13, 2012
Just THINKING wrote:
Haven't seen the paper but see the garage every day --- Funny they built it without running the floor first and then had to tear it out to run the floor!!!(Even I KNOW to start at the bottom and work up!!! LOLOLOL)
More from the Keystone Cops!
lemon

Fairmont, WV

#88 May 14, 2012
wonder what the aa up to now that jerry on way out with nothing left to lose?
they have been too quiet lately
imo
had enough of it

Clarksburg, WV

#89 May 14, 2012
If they're smart they will just lay low and not try to bilk the county of anymore money. County doesn't have it to give. When angie got booted and threw a tissey fit that gave away huge amounts to the DCAA ---there was money in the county coffers to give. 475k in the rainy day fund to be exact. All gone now, so Jerry won't have any more to give. And shirley, if she has any brains at all will start to realize that she's gonna be outnumbered when it comes to being at the table with two others who have common sense and can overrule any attempts at fiscal irresponsibility on her part.
OUTSIDER

United States

#90 May 14, 2012
Yes,both Greg Robinson and Tim Bowen have common sense.

Also heard Jerry say he didn't care as he was tired of it anyway. lol lol
WOW

United States

#91 May 14, 2012
Question, Does the DCAA not have to always give a call to 911 and let them know when they are enroute?
And are they exempt from giving notice when on scene.
Have been listening to the scanner and it just doesn't seem right when one has different rules than others.
Believe me< I CAN hear the converstions with our frequency.
lemon

Kingwood, WV

#92 May 14, 2012
had enough of it wrote:
If they're smart they will just lay low and not try to bilk the county of anymore money. County doesn't have it to give. When angie got booted and threw a tissey fit that gave away huge amounts to the DCAA ---there was money in the county coffers to give. 475k in the rainy day fund to be exact. All gone now, so Jerry won't have any more to give. And shirley, if she has any brains at all will start to realize that she's gonna be outnumbered when it comes to being at the table with two others who have common sense and can overrule any attempts at fiscal irresponsibility on her part.
imo
the county may not have cash to hand over, but jerry and shirley can, and most likely will, hand over real estate and equipment that can be sold to help reimburse the extremely high amounts that the aa has cost us taxpayers

just my opinion as an irate taxpayer
Wolfpack

West Union, WV

#93 May 15, 2012
lemon wrote:
<quoted text>
imo
the county may not have cash to hand over, but jerry and shirley can, and most likely will, hand over real estate and equipment that can be sold to help reimburse the extremely high amounts that the aa has cost us taxpayers
just my opinion as an irate taxpayer
Wondering - what equipment and what real estate do they have control over that can be sold? Sell the sheriffs office space? Sell the court house? Sell the DCAA building and equipment? By the way, per law must be sold at auction on the court house steps.
WOW

United States

#95 May 15, 2012
Hey people, if you're worried about how much money has been spent, you'd better hope the right person gets elected on the commission. Remember, it's not what you know, but who you know. There is a conflict of interest. Find out for yourself. IMO
OUTSIDER

United States

#96 May 15, 2012
WOW. tell us more if you can.
Apple Butter

West Union, WV

#97 May 16, 2012
AS for the court house and the structure it now sits on,the building is falling apart and the base is turning in to SAND and could someday be shut down because of saftey issues !!
OUTSIDER

United States

#98 May 16, 2012
This is interesting.
OUT OF COUNTY

United States

#99 May 16, 2012
Thank You to all who were candadates in the counties. It is appreciated to have seen many interested individuals.

Now it is imperative each of the citizens who have the privilege to vote evaluate the candadates carefully.

We need the best possible leaders available. It should not matter whether we are voting for a democrat or republican.

BE ACTIVE AND EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doddridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mineral and oil rights. Who to sell to? Jun 16 Nancy chipps 1
Time to Move On Jun 13 DCRES 3
County Commission Jun 3 What is wrong 60
election May '16 Tax Dollars wasted 14
Board of Education Election (Feb '14) Apr '16 bean counter 66
DC Independent (Oct '15) Apr '16 Bulldog 12
the KKK in Doddridge County (Aug '11) Apr '16 Here 9
More from around the web