Who was the dummy that started the co...

Who was the dummy that started the co.3 ,co.6 post?

Created by DODDRIDGE COUNTY on May 14, 2012

44 votes

Click on an option to vote

pat

tammy

co.5

its another dumb post

co.1 who wont run MEDICAL CALLS

ralph s

Just THINKING

Fairmont, WV

#1 May 14, 2012
WHO KNOWS???(probably the same one that started THIS POST!!!)
WOW

United States

#2 May 14, 2012
I'd say things are getting a little heated again.
Do I see a little hostility? Hmmmmm
Just THINKING

Morgantown, WV

#3 May 14, 2012
I think they are seeing the writing on the wall that the Commission is broke and cannot staff the VFDS as PAID county employees ---

Without Jerry there then they also can't force a Fire Fee on us -- not enough time now to do it befire he leaves ---

I also believe there was a plan to get the water forced to the Melitus area (maybe why Bowen is running for office) and the county dosn't have the $$$$ to cover the costs and the area won't financially qualify for the grants that are needed!

PLANS have been upset and yes, reality is setting in!
County

Buckhannon, WV

#4 May 15, 2012
Well 1st off the Commission dont staff the fire deparments there just thinking!!! the fire deparments are made up of volunteers that take there own time to take training an other clases to serve this county. and as far as who started the post no one really cares you got you list up there at the top people always say tammy or this person or that person and you got pat up there he may be a ass how ever i dont see any of them starting this post or the other some one just wants to make trouble and thought this would be a good place to start

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doddridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Independent (Oct '15) Sep '17 Townie 14
Stealing from family & government Sep '17 Homeboy 10
News Industrial Home for Youth (Jun '10) Sep '17 Maybe 71
choc labs in doddridge county (Oct '09) Aug '17 Roderick7065 16
DC Fair 2017 Aug '17 Pedro 3
Doddridge Commission 5/20/2014 (May '14) Jun '17 the rock 51
Question about topix? Jun '17 LMAO 7
More from around the web