Do u think its ok 2 take trucks 2 cover other county events.

Created by Doddridge County on May 31, 2012

59 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes we have extra an lots of money to blow

No it costs extra money we could save

No one cares

It should ONLY be going in a Emergency

Pipeliner

United States

#1 May 31, 2012
Be more specific!!
Old Guy

Barnesville, OH

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Pipeliner,
Think they're talking about the DCAA again. It's out county owned and tax payer subsidized ambulance authority. The DCAA sends their (ours really) ambulances to events in other counties to cover things like the Tyler Co. Speedway car races. Sure they get paid for the coverage, but they keep the money in their DCAA checking account rather than turn it in to the county which pays their $600,000 or so salaries and benefits as county payroll of whicch taxpayers foot the bill. Somethn' about that don't smell right to me.
DUUUUUUhhhhhh

Fairmont, WV

#3 Jun 1, 2012
They have SAID the crews are volunteering -- But that STILL leaves the DCAA -- A DODDRIDGE COUNT GOVERMENTAL ORGANIZATION ---- spending moneythat by rights BELONGS TO THE COUNTY for FUEL and SUPPLIES and wear and tear and INSURANCE ---- To provide services for ANOTHER COUNTY ----

REMEMBER the DCAA was organized to provide THE BEST EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE for the CITIZENS of DIDDRIDGE COUNTY!
APPLE BUTTER

Pennsboro, WV

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Maybe DCAA should also get a water truck to help out the oil companys delivery in the local area for extra cash??
lemon

Clarksburg, WV

#5 Jun 2, 2012
imo
i see there is a red and white ambulance parked at the aa
where did it come from?
is jerry starting with the, as game show hosts on tv say,''lovely parting gifts'', now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doddridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Doddridge Independent 2 hr DC Guy 58
Miracle meadows land Apr 23 square dancer 2
Woman beater Gary Underwood Apr 8 Boo Boo Child 4
Stop Mocking me Garth! Apr 4 gonnapartylikeits... 1
DCES 4th grade Mar 31 voter 2
Long term debt Mar '15 Big Blue 8
Doddridge County Commission Mar '15 lemon 34
More from around the web