The people didnt support the FF! Should the FF help the people?

Created by DODDRIDGE COUNTY on May 14, 2012

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Just THINKING

Fairmont, WV

#1 May 14, 2012
We have to remember that DC has a VOLUNTEER Fire service that OUR TAX $$$$ has been paying for years and IS STILL paying for (through the state and the past levies)!!!!

Had Shirly and Jerry placed the orginal levy on the ballot there is no doubt in my mind that it would have passed!!!

Even if the modified one (less the DCEMS) had been allowed to be on the ballot, it would have passed at a greater level!!!
If the FF don't want to SERVE the county then they need to move out of the way and let others step in their place -- this isn't about who has the biggest or newest truck -- It's about serving the people!!!
County

Fairmont, WV

#2 May 15, 2012
The FF as you say are there to help you but will not be pushed around by people on there high horse such as willams an evens and the most hated pratt that was voted out faster than she went in your fire deparments are here to help you the county but you dont try to fix something that is not broke and thats just what the good old county commission did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doddridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Doddridge Independent 20 hr Been watching too 64
Miracle meadows land Apr 23 square dancer 2
Woman beater Gary Underwood Apr 8 Boo Boo Child 4
Stop Mocking me Garth! Apr 4 gonnapartylikeits... 1
DCES 4th grade Mar 31 voter 2
Long term debt Mar '15 Big Blue 8
Doddridge County Commission Mar '15 lemon 34
More from around the web