Doddridge County Man Arrested for Mal...

Doddridge County Man Arrested for Malicious Wounding

There are 10 comments on the WBOY-TV story from Aug 31, 2010, titled Doddridge County Man Arrested for Malicious Wounding. In it, WBOY-TV reports that:

Doddridge County Authorities have arrested Shane Michael Gray for malicious wounding after he struck Jerry Nicholson in the head with a baseball bat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBOY-TV.

Since: Feb 08

Greenwood WV

#1 Sep 1, 2010
This guy should be charged with attempted murder.
Quiet Observer

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2010
Doddridge Citizen wrote:
This guy should be charged with attempted murder.
One would think!
Wolfpack

West Union, WV

#3 Sep 7, 2010
Wonder what the charge would have been if the other fellow had died, reckless driving?
sad times

Elkins, WV

#4 Sep 7, 2010
I wonder if bimbo is going to get a charge for the wreck in town with his tractor and his dad falling off??
Number one

Allen, TX

#5 Sep 20, 2010
Needs to be put away for life. He should never be let out.

Since: Feb 08

Greenwood WV

#6 Oct 15, 2010
Now Jerry is in jail. I heard for three years on a weapon's charge. Stupid on his part. Holland would have given him a much lighter sentence. Stone must be tougher on criminals. Isn't there a manditory jail term for a convicted felon caught with a gun?
2the1sdontnocrap

Evans City, PA

#7 May 16, 2013
Would u let a man keep telling u I'm going kill your son an he kept on saying i got a gun in my car then turn around an push your son who's under age an not do anything about it i don't think so he was pretecting his child which any parent would so maybe get your story straight first before u put your opinion on here
not the first time

Mannington, WV

#8 May 16, 2013
So was he protecting his son the first time? When he watched that man bleed to death after he shot him in the leg? I don't think so. He could have been out on house arrest but didn't want to have to go to day reporting. Sorry, no sympathy here. Now his son has been in jail for some very serious crimes. Keep them both locked up. Money well spent from us taxpayers.
HarleysApunk

United States

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Maybe if his son wasn't a piece of shi* snitch he wouldn't have to defend him
Citizen of west union

West Union, WV

#10 Jun 14, 2013
Neither one of these guys need to be on the streets
and should stay in jail !!I saw the other day some of our great citizens have been let loose from jail and its only a matter of time till they break into our homes or try to rob a BANK and other such great deeds.... ONLY in west union can we enjoy this ! I cant wait to call the BIG SHOW and tell jonhboy and billy on dumb crook news here soon !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doddridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Commission 23 hr Love the LAW 48
Board of Education Election (Feb '14) Apr 19 bean counter 66
DC Independent (Oct '15) Apr '16 Bulldog 12
the KKK in Doddridge County (Aug '11) Apr '16 Here 9
Mar '16 Verizon Guy 1
Tax Fraud Mar '16 Uncle Sam 3
DCAA Tramp Stamp (Jul '15) Mar '16 Always Hungry 2
More from around the web