Richmond Police Alert Officers of Possible Retaliation by Pagans Motorcycle Club

Oct 6, 2009 Full story: WTVR Richmond 27

Richmond Police sent out several alerts to fellow police officers warning them of possible retaliation by a motorcycle gang for the shooting death of one of its members today in Dinwiddie county, according to Richmond Police spokesperson, Gene Lepley.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Simple Minds

Memphis, NE

#1 Oct 7, 2009
Someone needs to change the heading to reflect "Gang" not "Club" they are equal to any other criminal street gang in the country and should be treated as such!
truth is

Richmond, VA

#2 Oct 14, 2009
Simple Minds wrote:
Someone needs to change the heading to reflect "Gang" not "Club" they are equal to any other criminal street gang in the country and should be treated as such!
you know that is just great' that the police are so concerned for their own safety. that they would issue such warning's. but it makes me wonder why after all of these years that the streets of richmond, have been unsafe for dog to travel because of the BLACK MALE NEGGROE. but yet the great richmond police dept has never uttered one word to the citizen's about their safety, because of the male neggroe.

as for the so called investigation of the murder of the biker, which is to be done by the state police them selves' is a dam joke. under no circumstances, should the investigation be done by the police's own department head's. you know for a fact' what their finding's will be.

all of these police dept's should be over seen by a citizen's review board. president OBAMA was 100 percent correct; about the devil's. just a shame his two faced ass, backed down. biker club's present no danger to any one.

and again" to the richnond police club, get your minds straight and get in the streets and on local radio and television, and warn the citizen's about their safety, from the young black male thugh's or criminal's. the police should be made to carry sign's on their back's saying be aware for your safety, if you see a black male any where near you.
Simple Minds

Memphis, NE

#3 Oct 14, 2009
truth is wrote:
<quoted text> you know that is just great' that the police are so concerned for their own safety. that they would issue such warning's. but it makes me wonder why after all of these years that the streets of richmond, have been unsafe for dog to travel because of the BLACK MALE NEGGROE. but yet the great richmond police dept has never uttered one word to the citizen's about their safety, because of the male neggroe.
as for the so called investigation of the murder of the biker, which is to be done by the state police them selves' is a dam joke. under no circumstances, should the investigation be done by the police's own department head's. you know for a fact' what their finding's will be.
all of these police dept's should be over seen by a citizen's review board. president OBAMA was 100 percent correct; about the devil's. just a shame his two faced ass, backed down. biker club's present no danger to any one.
and again" to the richnond police club, get your minds straight and get in the streets and on local radio and television, and warn the citizen's about their safety, from the young black male thugh's or criminal's. the police should be made to carry sign's on their back's saying be aware for your safety, if you see a black male any where near you.
YOu have no idea how these biker gangs effect other people and their lives. I've seen first hand what these bikers cause not only to their own people but the people around them. they are NO different than any other GANG in our country and as far as i'm concerned they should be treated as such!

THere is a VERY big difference from being a biker (someone who rides a bike for the enjoyment of it) and a biker in these gangs. Get your facts straight bud!
truth is

Richmond, VA

#4 Oct 14, 2009
Simple Minds wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu have no idea how these biker gangs effect other people and their lives. I've seen first hand what these bikers cause not only to their own people but the people around them. they are NO different than any other GANG in our country and as far as i'm concerned they should be treated as such!
THere is a VERY big difference from being a biker (someone who rides a bike for the enjoyment of it) and a biker in these gangs. Get your facts straight bud!
your tittle simple mind: speaks for it's self and you.
jam

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2009
Simple minds.......this name is very fitting. I wonder how many bikers you know that you can generalize the Pagan Nation as well as all bikers. So...how many DO you know? How many?

Please, Simple Minds (again...the name is a hoot!), comment only with facts. Stereotypes are so tiresome.
Simple Minds

Memphis, NE

#6 Oct 15, 2009
There are two different types of bikers as I've stated before.....there are bikers who ride for the love of riding and there are bikers who are apart of these gangs. You say comment only on facts.....you need to know who your speaking to about facts before you comment. I know far more than what you WILL EVER know about how these street gangs function and what is going on. Some get paid to know about these gangs some just hang out with them! There is a big difference!
Just for the record

Dubuque, IA

#7 Oct 27, 2009
Simple Minds is a cop from suffolk Va he's a wise ass who was all over the Renegades MC arrest talking bullshit about them too. He just has a hard on cuz he got on TV once and wants to continue to make a name for himself.
One of the Suffolk 3

Waterloo, IA

#8 Nov 19, 2009
Just for the record wrote:
Simple Minds is a cop from suffolk Va he's a wise ass who was all over the Renegades MC arrest talking bullshit about them too. He just has a hard on cuz he got on TV once and wants to continue to make a name for himself.
Yes just for the record you are very correct on that point and yes he is an asshole panzi want a bee. You know the type they spend all week trying to put us in jail and on the weekend then dress up like us and tries to be like us.With the new va. laws LEO scores higher on the how to spot a gang guidelines.
one who knows

Waterloo, IA

#9 Nov 21, 2009
Simple Minds wrote:
<quoted text>
If one or two bad apples spoils the whole bunch then Police is most certainly rotten.As in any organization some turn a blind eye to fellow members, but when the police don't play by the law why should anyone else. Opinions are like assholes......they all stink except mine.With people like you from the outside looking in' you see whatever you want or need to see to justify your limited knowledge.But using your point,LOE,Chritain,Fierfighter s and countless others are in these so called "GANGS".You need to get your facts Straight PAL!!!!
too simple

Garner, NC

#10 Feb 8, 2010
Simple Minds wrote:
There are two different types of bikers as I've stated before.....there are bikers who ride for the love of riding and there are bikers who are apart of these gangs. You say comment only on facts.....you need to know who your speaking to about facts before you comment. I know far more than what you WILL EVER know about how these street gangs function and what is going on. Some get paid to know about these gangs some just hang out with them! There is a big difference!
If you are getting paid we all are getting robbed, and i really do not think you hang out anywhere except on this board.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#11 Feb 8, 2010
too simple wrote:
<quoted text>If you are getting paid we all are getting robbed, and i really do not think you hang out anywhere except on this board.
This is old news, get off of here.
sniper friend

Colonial Beach, VA

#12 Feb 8, 2010
I JUST HOPE THE PAGANS WIN. I HOPE THEY WIN BIG TIME AND THAT WE SEE CARNAGE IN RICHMOND EQUIVALENT TO HAITI. AS DIRTY AS THE COPS IN RICHMOND ARE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM WILL DESERVE WHAT THE PAGANS GIVE OUT TO THEM
sniper friend

Colonial Beach, VA

#13 Feb 8, 2010
Simple Minds wrote:
In America, they only use gang to refer to blacks and Hispanics. they use club and cliques to refer to whites. Gang is negative and club and clique is softer and not negative. ANother form of racism in America
buddy

Glen Allen, VA

#14 Feb 8, 2010
Just for the record wrote:
Simple Minds is a cop from suffolk Va he's a wise **** who was all over the Renegades MC arrest talking **** about them too. He just has a hard on cuz he got on TV once and wants to continue to make a name for himself.
Well, he would fit right in with the corrupt HCPD!! Some of them may have hard ons but its really hard to tell.
buddy

Glen Allen, VA

#15 Feb 8, 2010
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>If one or two bad apples spoils the whole bunch then Police is most certainly rotten.As in any organization some turn a blind eye to fellow members, but when the police don't play by the law why should anyone else. Opinions are like ****......they all stink except mine.With people like you from the outside looking in' you see whatever you want or need to see to justify your limited knowledge.But using your point,LOE,Chritain,Fierfighter s and countless others are in these so called "GANGS".You need to get your facts Straight PAL!!!!
You tell them buddy!!

There is a whole rotten bushel down here in Henrico County, Va. Lying! Lying! and more Lying!
They don't even like each other--one of them is suing the chief of police for Lying!!!!!
Mary

Glen Allen, VA

#16 Feb 8, 2010
Yes, I am a mommy who can honestly testify to the corruption of the HCPD. They care nothing about children. They only care about their image.

They lie and cover up their lies. They all stick together like flies on dog poop.
va_tazdad

Richmond, VA

#17 Feb 8, 2010
Old news, just like your rant "mary/teddy/soldiergirl/r adiogirl/iswallow.

Try something new.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#18 Feb 10, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
Old news, just like your rant "mary/teddy/soldiergirl/r adiogirl/iswallow.
Try something new.
You "rethugs" never have anything new.
va_tazdad

Midlothian, VA

#19 Feb 10, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
You "rethugs" never have anything new.
Truth is something you know nothing about nothead. Can't admit you lied?

Not much of a man are you?
Jacks

Midlothian, VA

#20 Feb 10, 2010
It was the Mayans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinwiddie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Dinwiddie Deputy Charged with Incest wit... (Apr '14) Sep '14 KARMA 5
Dinwiddie Sheriff's deputy injured during traff... Jul '14 Karma 3
dusty rhoads got a dui? (Sep '09) May '14 KARMA 4
Victim's grandmother to visit other driver in h... (Oct '13) Oct '13 shelly 1
Teen fight sends Dinwiddie girl to hospital wit... (Jul '13) Jul '13 sdm 2
Augusta Supervisors Hold Public Hearing on Prop... (Apr '13) Apr '13 just a idea 3
Biker gang tied to Petersburg (Jun '10) Mar '13 81registered sexo... 74

Dinwiddie County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE