just wandering

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 28, 2012
does anyone know of any drownings or deaths that took place on ccc road? Someone has ask for a paranormal investigation and I am doing research into that area. Any info would be appreciated expecially if you have the names and dates...Thank you in advance
Rintel

United States

#2 May 13, 2012
Yes. The deceased was Michael. He was a great athlete and many expected him to get a full ride athletic scholarship. He would have been one of few of his family to graduate high school and the only one to even attend college. Local stardom distracted him, it seems. He knocked up a young girl while in high school and began doing drugs as well. I'll spare you the grisly details of his death though... as dredging up this stuff still hurts. Wish I could help.
just wandering

Ashland City, TN

#3 May 16, 2012
thank you for the info. Do you know about where on that road it happened? I was told that a little boy had also drowned in a pond that area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father, son in Erin charged with having inappro... Aug '14 some erin chick 12
Dickson County Music Thread (Sep '13) Jul '14 Musikologist 5
Domestic Violence Month is sobering reminder of... (Oct '08) Apr '14 Jessica 2
Tommy Lee (Mar '14) Mar '14 Not from round here 1
have you been represented by the public defender? (Mar '14) Mar '14 JUSTICE FOR ALL 1
FBI Investigating Whether Dickson Co. Bank Robb... (Mar '14) Mar '14 RegisteredVoter 1
Centennial Elementary School (Mar '14) Mar '14 RegisteredVoter 1

Dickson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE