Fossie's BBQ burning

Since: Oct 08

Antioch, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2008
Saturday morning around7:00 am miss Fossie {maiden name unknown } found her business on fire.It was put out by Dickson fire department. Damage was extensive melting window frames and burning inside walls. Smoke damage to the building is extensive also. Investigators think arson and have a suspect in custody. The suspect is her husband. They had recently separated and he had made death threats. His name is unknown to me. Miss Fossie is a good hard working lady like her family. My friends you are in my prayers. Insurance may not pay due to it being her husband. If you can help i believe it would be welcomed. They are fine people and friends.

Since: Oct 08

Antioch, TN

#2 Nov 8, 2008
gassman58 wrote:
Saturday morning around7:00 am miss Fossie {maiden name unknown } found her business on fire.It was put out by Dickson fire department. Damage was extensive melting window frames and burning inside walls. Smoke damage to the building is extensive also. Investigators think arson and have a suspect in custody. The suspect is her husband. They had recently separated and he had made death threats. His name is unknown to me. Miss Fossie is a good hard working lady like her family. My friends you are in my prayers. Insurance may not pay due to it being her husband. If you can help i believe it would be welcomed. They are fine people and friends.
That should read married name unknown insted of madian name. My bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friend says man shot by Dickson police was not ... Aug '17 BB Board 1
Dickson County Music Thread (Sep '13) Apr '17 Musikologist 10
Trucker layed over here for the night Apr '17 Trucker 1
News Raines' bail cut in half, case bound over (Jul '09) Mar '17 Lips 10
Prostitutes in Dickson (Mar '08) Feb '17 David Reese 70 6
News Father shot during scuffle with kids' stepfather (Nov '12) Jun '16 factual 60
Heather Leigh Green (Feb '16) Feb '16 campbelljustice 1
More from around the web