Commissioner's DUI case bound over to grand jury

Oct 3, 2012 Full story: The Tennessean

A Cheatham County grand jury will consider the DUI case against longtime County Commissioner David Davidson in December.

Full Story
Pegramite

Dickson, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2012
It is sad to see anyone suffer the consequences of Alcohol.... so many families are affected and when a Public Official succumbs, it adds to the lack of trust in those who purport to represent us. Good men are corrupted by power, money, alcohol and drugs. Let others show the better way.
Willie

Kingston Springs, TN

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Rumor has it on good authority that this has been going on for years and the Sheriff's oriface has been playing good-ole-boy and giving DD free rides and get out of repeat-offender-jail-free cards.
Why not put DD's head in a noose before he murders someone's kids and then drag the Sheriff and his cronies out into the street behind the courthouse and tar and feather the btards. Maybe, just maybe they'll do their danm jobs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TDOT delays I-40 improvements in Madison County Oct 31 Flustrated 1
Father, son in Erin charged with having inappro... Aug '14 some erin chick 12
Dickson County Music Thread (Sep '13) Jul '14 Musikologist 5
Domestic Violence Month is sobering reminder of... (Oct '08) Apr '14 Jessica 2
Tommy Lee (Mar '14) Mar '14 Not from round here 1
have you been represented by the public defender? (Mar '14) Mar '14 JUSTICE FOR ALL 1
FBI Investigating Whether Dickson Co. Bank Robb... (Mar '14) Mar '14 RegisteredVoter 1

Dickson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE