Post a Comment

Post a Comment

There are 3 comments on the Dickson Herald story from Jan 3, 2010, titled Post a Comment. In it, Dickson Herald reports that:

From budget battles to tragedies and state-leading schools scores to a secondary education renaissance, Dickson County in 2009 provided no shortage of news.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dickson Herald.

SCOTTS MOM

Dickson, TN

#1 Jan 7, 2010
We,"The Scott Brown Family"are upset you said nothing about his murder,or the fact no one has been apprehended for it.
chinaman

Morristown, TN

#2 Jan 9, 2010
It will come to light eventually.God always gets his man or woman.
SCOTTS MOM

Dickson, TN

#3 Jan 9, 2010
chinaman wrote:
It will come to light eventually.God always gets his man or woman.
chinaman,I pray to God you are right!Thank you for responding.Our family truly appreciates your concern.Sincerely,The Brown Family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dickson County Music Thread (Sep '13) May '15 Musikologist 7
News Trail cold for suspect 2 months after murder (Oct '09) Apr '15 Big Sis 7
News Holley new Dickson city judge (Aug '06) Feb '15 Blah crocked 6
News Father shot during scuffle with kids' stepfather (Nov '12) Jan '15 Interested 59
News TDOT delays I-40 improvements in Madison County (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flustrated 1
News Father, son in Erin charged with having inappro... (Jul '14) Aug '14 some erin chick 12
News Domestic Violence Month is sobering reminder of... (Oct '08) Apr '14 Jessica 2
More from around the web