please help me get a bridge

please help me get a bridge

Posted in the Dickson County Forum

shirley duncan

Brevard, NC

#1 Dec 24, 2011
I live on property that has a creek separating it. I have to cross this creek to exit the property. As long as the water does not rise any and/or the drive doesn't wash out when it rains I can drive thru the creek. The water does rise and the road does wash out often. There has been many times I either could not exit property and/or get back across the creek to my house. I personally by myself have tried to build a walk bridge but found I needed help with some of the task but I didn't have anyone to help. My husband is unemployed but refuses to help with this project. I need a drive bridge and have a lot of material already but need help doing this. I don't have the machery or man power for this to happen. I could make payments but I can not pay a large amount up front to have this project done. A walk bridge would help me to at least not be stranded in or out of my house. If anyone could help me with this it would help mean a lot to me. I have tried to do this alone but I need help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitutes in Dickson (Mar '08) Nov 13 Gandolf 7
News Friend says man shot by Dickson police was not ... Aug '17 BB Board 1
Dickson County Music Thread (Sep '13) Apr '17 Musikologist 10
Trucker layed over here for the night (Apr '17) Apr '17 Trucker 1
News Raines' bail cut in half, case bound over (Jul '09) Mar '17 Lips 10
News Father shot during scuffle with kids' stepfather (Nov '12) Jun '16 factual 60
Heather Leigh Green (Feb '16) Feb '16 campbelljustice 1
More from around the web