Judge Larson giving rights to meth us...

Judge Larson giving rights to meth users???

Posted in the Dickinson County Forum

Fed up

Overland Park, KS

#1 Mar 7, 2007
Does anyone else notice that Judge Larson in Spirit Lake dismisses 90% of all drug charges (METH). And we wonder why it's so out-of-control.
spirit lake

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2009
I don't think he knows how bad a person can be on meth.

Larson gave unsupervised visitation of a baby to a father who was addmited being an additct. All the father had to say is I delt with it and completed treatment when he really just went to 1 meeting. He never made him prove it or anything you should after someone addmits to being an addict.

It is really bad around here and these drug dealers/users are a big part of ruining familys and our town without any concern but their own addition.
dickinson county

Sioux City, IA

#3 May 5, 2009
I think he is too nice to these types of people, I know of people that have been charged over and over again and just get let out a couple of days later pay a fine and are right back at it again. But someone does something else and he throws the book at them. Not sure how that works

Superior, IA

#4 Oct 20, 2009
Why can we, as voters, never find the information we are looking for about these judges? If we are expected to vote I want to know what their views are as well as what their records indicate? Liberal views will continue to contribute to the downfall of our cities and our families. Wake up America!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickinson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Past revisited (Feb '13) Feb '13 Joe porter 1
Marcos Mireles story (Jul '08) Jan '12 marcos 8
News Red, white and booze: DNR considers Fourth of J... (May '10) May '10 citizen 1
News Oak Haven Closing (Feb '10) Feb '10 Jay Birdsall 1
News Girl, 5, has close call with jump-rope in Milford (Jun '09) Oct '09 Divine Intervention 12
Hwy 86 Closure (Sep '08) Sep '09 Deb 2
high school reunion (Jul '09) Jul '09 Tim thompson 1
More from around the web