DeSoto Co. schools selects sex ed pro...

DeSoto Co. schools selects sex ed program

There are 2 comments on the WLOX-TV Biloxi story from Apr 3, 2012, titled DeSoto Co. schools selects sex ed program. In it, WLOX-TV Biloxi reports that:

The DeSoto County school system has adopted an abstinence-only policy for sex education classes in the fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLOX-TV Biloxi.

Allen

Cumming, GA

#1 Apr 3, 2012
Yeah, that will work. I used to live out there and these folks REALLY need to check their standings in the teen pregnancy race to the top. Jesus might not want your daughter screwing, but he is not the one in the back seat with her.

“Sore losers are always”

Since: Mar 12

gracious winners.

#2 Apr 3, 2012
LOL, love the backwards bible belt. Things like this are why anal sex is rampant among teens, cuz butt sex ain't sex! Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desoto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Brant Ray (Feb '17) Feb '17 Identitywithheld 2
News Billy Wheater captured (Mar '12) Feb '17 LADY SHAY 10
4 shot in DeSoto County, shooter in custody (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
Desoto County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugs... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ava 2
News Mississippi Supreme Court narrowly grants same-... (Nov '15) Nov '15 SirAndrew 2
News Bicycle trail coming to Olive Branch City Park (Dec '14) Dec '14 MrDesoto1 1
Evan watts (Dec '14) Dec '14 guest 1
More from around the web