Attacker Faces Life in Prison

Attacker Faces Life in Prison

There are 36 comments on the WREG story from Jun 14, 2010, titled Attacker Faces Life in Prison. In it, WREG reports that:

DeSoto County, MS - FAST FACTS: Jackson attacks family Sunday Morning Boys 10, 13 in critical at LeBonehur Grandmother released from Hospital dennis.turner@wreg.com A family is on the mend after a brutal attack yesterday in rural DeSoto County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Zheng

China

#21 Jun 15, 2010
Arkansas, keep your violent meth heads with bad facial hair on YOUR SIDE of the river!

Sincerely, Tennessee and Mississippi.
dsa59

Olive Branch, MS

#22 Jun 15, 2010
now that goes to show all you crytalmeth users out there hoe bad the crap is,cut with rat poison...mainly poison it seem like for this guy....see what it will make you do is it worth it crack heads.....get the ....off the streets...
well educated

Memphis, TN

#25 Jun 15, 2010
For someone to beat innocent kids and a grandmother is really pathetic! I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail, he can get all the drugs he wants in jail anyway so he should be happy.
bree

West Lafayette, IN

#26 Jun 15, 2010
As much as this sickens me, I doubt this loser even knows what he did. Now the taxpayers will get to support him for life. Prisons need to be self-sufficient. Let the prisoners work for their food, clothing, shelter, etc. The only thing provided should be basic medical care and guards.
dr scott

Como, MS

#27 Jun 15, 2010
Crystal Meth is a dangerous drug and will ruin you and every body around you in short order. These people get psychotic after being on it for a while and will kill to get more.
I know ,because i had a neighbor on that crap until he got busted and had to move.
All the time he was there i had to keep an eye on him.Once him and his wife were in the front yard spraying each other with bug spray thinking bugs were crawling over their body.
Stay away from that stuff and people who use it.
junglemomma

Juneau, AK

#28 Jun 15, 2010
Oh my gosh, what a sad sad story. Thank the good Lord that the Grandma has been released and that the young grandchildren are recovering better each day. Bless their hearts, and the young man who managed to get out and get help. Not only is this a tragic story for this grandma, grandkids, and their family- but my prayers also go out for the family of this sick individual. The suffering must be unimaginable. Thankfully the law enforcement, including the dog, did their job and captured this individual before he hurt someone else. Lets keep all families in this tragedy in prayers, ask God for comfort and peace and healing, and let the justice system take care of intruder.
Trash Rat

Memphis, TN

#29 Jun 15, 2010
dr scott wrote:
Crystal Meth is a dangerous drug and will ruin you and every body around you in short order. These people get psychotic after being on it for a while and will kill to get more.
I know ,because i had a neighbor on that crap until he got busted and had to move.
All the time he was there i had to keep an eye on him.Once him and his wife were in the front yard spraying each other with bug spray thinking bugs were crawling over their body.
Reminds me of the scene from Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas where Depp's character is swinging at imaginary bats with a fly swatter. LOL
doughesson

Memphis, TN

#30 Jun 15, 2010
As long as the case doesn't come before Judge Chris Craft here in Memphis,he should get his just desserts.
The Honorable Chris Craft taught me years ago that a claw hammer is NOT a weapon and does not warrant the use of deadly force,even without firing a shot,in self defence.
This guy deserves every day in jail that he gets and shouldn't get time served added to his count down of days.
doughesson

Memphis, TN

#31 Jun 15, 2010
I responded with my fire department to a house fire where the resident was begging us to save his mother's house.
That is,until one of the officers took him aside and pointed out several piles of trash with cans of precursor products in them.
After being asked just how much evidence did he want us to preserve by putting out the fire,the guy told us to "Let it burn."
There was still a happy ending.The state fire marshal was still able to collect enough evidence that she was able to arrest the guy before we'd cleared the scene.He just "thought" there wouldn't be any left.
dr scott wrote:
atg

Irving, IL

#32 Jun 15, 2010
sad
Marmielin

Hernando, MS

#33 Jun 15, 2010
bree wrote:
As much as this sickens me, I doubt this loser even knows what he did. Now the taxpayers will get to support him for life. Prisons need to be self-sufficient. Let the prisoners work for their food, clothing, shelter, etc. The only thing provided should be basic medical care and guards.
I agree. Why do taxpayers have to pay for their care. They need to be given jobs to be done in the prison. The jobs would be something that benefits others, not the inmates. They are given shelter, fed and clothed. Why should they not work for their keep, and why should WE WORK FOR THEIR KEEP?
well educated

Memphis, TN

#34 Jun 15, 2010
Marmielin wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Why do taxpayers have to pay for their care. They need to be given jobs to be done in the prison. The jobs would be something that benefits others, not the inmates. They are given shelter, fed and clothed. Why should they not work for their keep, and why should WE WORK FOR THEIR KEEP?
Why not put them on a 'chain gang' and have them clean up garbage throughout the city? Clean vacant lots? Anything but just sit in jail on the tax payers dollars. I have to pay for my education and medical insurance, they do not. Something is wrong with this picture!!!!
Big White Boss

Humboldt, TN

#35 Jun 15, 2010
Give him death in prison. Tell all the brothers what this punk did. He won't last long. Never hurt a grandmother again punk.
ex wmpian

United States

#36 Jun 15, 2010
first let me address those who think bad things happen to those in prison who hurt children.. WELL That is an ol wifes tale if so jessie miskelly would have been dead years ago for what he he did t0 th0se 3 8yr olds he helped murder in WM 17 YRS ago.
this guy just got out of prison less than a year a go on other crimes he committed while wacked out on meth. he is on drugs and out of his mind.
ExMemphian

Memphis, TN

#37 Jun 16, 2010
Ebony Goddess wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,good thing your coward anonymous **** wasn't there.I wish he would have tried that on your sister and nephews.We would have showed em'.
and YOUR problem is ??????

Since: Feb 10

Memphis, TN

#38 Jun 17, 2010
ExMemphian wrote:
<quoted text>
and YOUR problem is ??????
I don't have a problem. What about you???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desoto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landers dodge Dec 29 Just saying 1
News Billy Wheater captured (Mar '12) Sep '17 real truth 11
Controlling biotchhhh Sep '17 Eric 1
Andrew Brant Ray (Feb '17) Feb '17 Identitywithheld 2
4 shot in DeSoto County, shooter in custody (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
Desoto County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugs... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ava 2
News Mississippi Supreme Court narrowly grants same-... (Nov '15) Nov '15 SirAndrew 2
More from around the web