Attacker Faces Life in Prison

Full story: WREG

DeSoto County, MS - FAST FACTS: Jackson attacks family Sunday Morning Boys 10, 13 in critical at LeBonehur Grandmother released from Hospital dennis.turner@wreg.com A family is on the mend after a brutal attack yesterday in rural DeSoto County.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
What - no comments

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

A white man ... imagine that!
Ape ... thug!
brownierb56

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

Hang the sob
brownierb56

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Wait till he gets in prison and they find out that he hurt 2 precious kids and he will pay for what he did. I live way out in the country and i am prepared for some idiot to come or even think about coming around my house if idon't know you. He needs someone to take a hammer to him and let the family have at him
Tracy

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

this is what happens to really kind people, that liveS open lives. NOW SHE WAS TRYING TO HELP THIS MAN, WHO CLAIMED TO BE IN TROUBLE. AND HE CAUSED HER AND HER GRANDSON ALMOST THEIR LIVES. WAY TO GO GRANNY, YOU SAVED THE YOURSELF AND THE BABIES. STAY STRONG. NOW LETS PULL TOGETHER AND HELP GRANNY SECURE HER HOME AND MAKE IT SAFE FOR HER AND HER FAMILY. LETS COLLECT SOME MONEY PLEASE!!!!!!!
ytememfrican

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Good job
Sick of it

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

How in the world could someone do that to innocent people? Those poor little kids. I have kids that age and it literally makes me sick to think about it. This sicko doesn't deserve to sit in jail with television and food. He should be hung from the highest tree!
thumper

Brighton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

As soon as the children are well enough to go home they should take this piece of garbage there and let granny aqnd the kids have a hammer each and beat the living shit out of this worthless walking pile of dung.

Since: Feb 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

ytememfrican wrote:
Good job
Yeah,good thing your coward anonymous a$$ wasn't there.I wish he would have tried that on your sister and nephews.We would have showed em'.
Never Know

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

I actually know the person that did this. And yes I stand behind the law enforcement on this. However,we are all shocked. It just goes to show what drugs will do to people. He got clean while in prison and stayed clean until recently. Why do people go back to such bad habits?
Carl

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

If only Granny had of killed him!
Raven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Im glad. He got what he deserved.
bobdacop

Fayetteville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

Bet he'll cry when he's sentenced, trying to say he's sorry, and blaming all but himself for his actions.
Memphrica Resident

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

What - no comments wrote:
A white man ... imagine that!
Ape ... thug!
No, the pic is clearly a negative.
Skeet

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

thumper wrote:
As soon as the children are well enough to go home they should take this piece of garbage there and let granny aqnd the kids have a hammer each and beat the living **** out of this worthless walking pile of dung.
Yes. Give him a taste of his own medicine.
chevy girl

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

The old saying goes, "trust no one but the good Lord." These days, you can't help anyone because it's too dangerous. It could be a setup like this. I pray for a full recovery for the grandma and the children.
bassman

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

That is so true,you can't help people these day because of things like this,the very someone you turn away may just be that person that really need your help but as they say it is better to be safe than sorry.People keep your doors locked use you peep hole,stand from in from of the door and ask who is it and what do you want.my son is married to the neice of the old lady.wish that we all had been around they would not have had to look for him he would have been laid out right there when they got there(the Police)They are waiting for him at the big house....Stay safe everyone God Bless you all...
bassman

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Skeet wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Give him a taste of his own medicine.
yes that is the thing to do
Brother Tito

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Oh boy,the things they're going do to this guy in the joint, with a name like that...

LOL!

I wonder will they make him ware some really tight ankle beaters, some sequence socks, one white glove and a wig and make dance around on the lunch tables. After They RAPE him.

LMFAO!!
Brother Tito

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Check this out.( http://www.youtube.com/watch... )

LOL!!!
noone

Arlington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Judged:

This case calls for the death penalty. This low life excuse for a human being does NOT deserve to be breathing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Desoto County Discussions

Search the Desoto County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
jessica m jones Jun 20 xcoworker 1
Daniel Ray Holt of Gulfport arrested for molest... Jun 18 News 1
Billy Wheater captured (Mar '12) Feb '14 chief enforcer 7
places (Jan '14) Jan '14 coach bb 1
DeSoto briefs: Southaven reluctantly agrees to ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 mellabean 1
CUPP v. CUPP (Oct '13) Oct '13 tony 1
Bill to rename Snowden Grove Amphitheater goes ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 RealityIsWhereYouLive 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••