In Brief: Child's drowning ruled acci...

In Brief: Child's drowning ruled accidental

There are 1 comment on the Commercial Appeal story from Apr 11, 2008, titled In Brief: Child's drowning ruled accidental. In it, Commercial Appeal reports that:

“We are very grateful that Fireman's Fund and Lipscomb & Pitts have given us this opportunity”

The autopsy on a 2-year-old Southaven boy who drowned in a pond behind his home showed the death was an accidental drowning. via Commercial Appeal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Commercial Appeal.

pain

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2008
unless u yourself have lost a child you'll never understand the i should have,if i justs,the blame u put yourself through for it happening. yes my baby is gone but no one can say i never loved him he was my big daddy an i weep for every day he is gone. may god bless those who helped in finding my caleb an my many thanks to them all. to those who have their doubts i don't blame u there are a lot of sick people out there. i beat myself up about everyday u can't hate me more than i hate myself. if there was a rewind button i'd use it just to have him back. i miss his smile, his kisses,his little feet hitting the floor as he ran down the hall to see where i was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desoto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landers dodge Dec '17 Just saying 1
News Billy Wheater captured (Mar '12) Sep '17 real truth 11
Andrew Brant Ray (Feb '17) Feb '17 Identitywithheld 2
4 shot in DeSoto County, shooter in custody (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
Desoto County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugs... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ava 2
News Mississippi Supreme Court narrowly grants same-... (Nov '15) Nov '15 SirAndrew 2
News Bicycle trail coming to Olive Branch City Park (Dec '14) Dec '14 MrDesoto1 1