Billy Wheater captured

Billy Wheater captured

There are 10 comments on the Panolian story from Mar 6, 2012, titled Billy Wheater captured. In it, Panolian reports that:

A Mississippi state inmate who was mistakenly released from custody in Panola County last year has been arrested in Memphis after a car chase.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Panolian.

ascr

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2012
THis is cRazy!
truthteller

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2012
ascr wrote:
THis is cRazy!
Who r u?
ascr

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2013
I am who I am. not what ill never be. I'm a far above average woman who has always seen through the smoke. I'd agree with truthteller, but I'm going to say he's getting what he deserves as far as the justice system works. People like fatguy should suffer. God will take care of him.!!!
flame

Troy, IL

#6 Nov 16, 2013
How do you know he's a snitch bruh
wow

United States

#7 Nov 18, 2013
Wonder if the cops beat his azz like everybody else they arrest.
chief enforcer

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2014
And ascr. Your about as above average as a fat kid at Dunkin doughnuts I know who you are and your in no position to talk about people being fat. Look at yourself. And your current situation. Before you judge others. Only God can judge not any one of us. The only intelligent person on this page is flame
lady vee

Southaven, MS

#11 Aug 9, 2015
Yes..He was beaten n front of o ver 30 by Standard and tapes by at léase tu red local stations. The evening news did not reflect his beating while handcuffed and inside the vehicle ...
I bet his family who would not he informed of his whereabouts until two weeks after his beating .( see inmate mug shot)
Only with the assistance of the states justice league was the family able to receive his location . the same federal Marshall who had denied knowing his whereabouts for 14 days came clean Nd told the truth when ordered to do so by state justice .
lady vee

Memphis, TN

#12 Sep 21, 2015
In the end all people get what they have sewn. I pray they receive it in this life and not the afterlife.God bless Billy Wheater who has served his time ! And God bless all those who got what was awarded to them for their acts .The past is gone and the future belongs to God if you allow him to give you a future!
Ladyvee

La Vergne, TN

#13 Aug 3, 2016
ascr wrote:
I am who I am. not what ill never be. I'm a far above average woman who has always seen through the smoke. I'd agree with truthteller, but I'm going to say he's getting what he deserves as far as the justice system works. People like fatguy should suffer. God will take care of him.!!!
The justice system is what needs work. Money doesn't make you innocent it just gets you put of your punishment . All shall reap what they have sewn. Fatboy?? Really.. so u also believe that every man should be the same size and height? Maybe a certain. Skin color and eye color also.. when u have to call someone Fatboy usually means you have something you hate about yourself so to lift your self esteem you degrade others.
LADY SHAY

La Vergne, TN

#14 Feb 4, 2017
#FreeSkiny let him fn go already. Shit. Rs to the stars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desoto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Brant Ray Feb '17 Identitywithheld 2
4 shot in DeSoto County, shooter in custody Nov '16 openmind693 1
Desoto County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugs... Oct '16 Ava 2
News Mississippi Supreme Court narrowly grants same-... (Nov '15) Nov '15 SirAndrew 2
News Bicycle trail coming to Olive Branch City Park (Dec '14) Dec '14 MrDesoto1 1
Evan watts (Dec '14) Dec '14 guest 1
News SBA approves Bryant's request for assistance to... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Kimberly Johnson 1
More from around the web