Inmate's death at Denver County Jail ...

Inmate's death at Denver County Jail ruled a homicide

There are 110 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Aug 20, 2010, titled Inmate's death at Denver County Jail ruled a homicide. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Sources tell FOX31 News that the death of a man in the Denver County Jail was ruled a homicide by the county coroner on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Tony Montana

Chesterfield, MO

#104 Aug 24, 2010
Where is Al Sharpton and JJ when they need them ?
mad mad mad

Denver, CO

#105 Aug 24, 2010
Americans Only Club wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're looking for common sense in any branch of gov't? Good luck to you. Let me know if you find any.
Nope. Haven't seen any common sense in government for many many years. In fact it's getting pretty scarce in the general population which is a big part of the problem.
Jesse Jackson

Westminster, CO

#106 Aug 24, 2010
Tony Montana wrote:
Where is Al Sharpton and JJ when they need them ?
If there's no money in it we don't give a f--k.
Aldog7

Westminster, CO

#107 Aug 24, 2010
jody wrote:
Ok let me get this straight. A homeless crack smoking transient whose family wont take him in gets arrested, acts crazy, dies of heart failure from all the crack smoking he did, and suddenly he has family members who didnt help him off the street coming downtown with protests and dollar signs in their eyes. This guy probably dealt crack and now he is a pastor and a hero? I dont feel sorry for him at all.
police abuse is wrong even if it's"some crack addict off the street" and that is not the only people who get mistreated in Denver.I live here I've seen it.The majority of police are decent hard working folks fighting a never ending uphill battle with little appreciation.Too bad a few make it harder for the rest and also too bad hte people who live here have to pay for their bad behavior.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#109 Aug 25, 2010
Aldog7 wrote:
<quoted text>police abuse is wrong even if it's"some crack addict off the street" and that is not the only people who get mistreated in Denver.I live here I've seen it.The majority of police are decent hard working folks fighting a never ending uphill battle with little appreciation.Too bad a few make it harder for the rest and also too bad hte people who live here have to pay for their bad behavior.
I think most people agree police brutality is wrong, however, the brunt of the responsibility falls on the drug addict who PUT HIMSELF IN A BAD SITUATION.

I don't agree with what happened and I believe abusive cops should be removed from the force.
annoymous

Denver, CO

#110 Aug 31, 2010
I have done quite a bit of time in the denver county jail over the last ten years. Not all, but a good number of deputies there neglect the inmates and abuse their authority. They do not give proper medical care there in the infirmary right next to buliding 21. It is amazing the things that they get away with in there. This isn't the first and probably won't be the last case under these circumstances. Something needs to be done.
madmadmad

Aurora, CO

#111 Aug 31, 2010
annoymous wrote:
I have done quite a bit of time in the denver county jail over the last ten years. Not all, but a good number of deputies there neglect the inmates and abuse their authority. They do not give proper medical care there in the infirmary right next to buliding 21. It is amazing the things that they get away with in there. This isn't the first and probably won't be the last case under these circumstances. Something needs to be done.
You're right, something need to be done. In the meantime DON'T GO THERE FOOL!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#112 Aug 31, 2010
Greg wrote:
He didn't exist to his family before all of this. Now they smell money and all of the sudden he is a loved family member. I am sorry -"Was" whatever, not buying it.
I'm sure Laquita and ShaNayNay already have their Escalades ordered on daddy's blood $$.
Tulsa Oklahomo

Aurora, CO

#113 Aug 31, 2010
SoberHonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Laquita and ShaNayNay already have their Escalades ordered on daddy's blood $$.
Dont forget the house shopping.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#114 Sep 1, 2010
Tulsa Oklahomo wrote:
<quoted text>Dont forget the house shopping.
and the rent to own pleather sectional, Wii and rims for the Escalade HOLLA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) Nov '16 Just another victim 183
News October is Adopt-A-Shelter-Dog Month - Here's W... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jilly 1
karl and joshua wilkes sale prostitues (Sep '15) Sep '15 sheriff joshua wi... 1
News Foreclosure filings inch up in 2012, auction sa... (Aug '12) Aug '12 U Y LEE 1
News Jo Scott, abortion zealot, permanently enjoined... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sick of it 1
News New U.S. Census data means Colorado's congressi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 not surprized 1
News Census: More immigrants moving to Longmont (Nov '10) Nov '10 metoo 1
More from around the web