Man who helped in tax scheme formally charged

Full story: KUSA Denver

" The district attorney's office formally charged a man accused of helping to steal millions of dollars from the Colorado Department of Revenue on Friday.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated May 7, 2007
PHANWA IN THE MACHINE

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2007

It's a real shame to see this happen regardless of color. Though we see this fat man with this woman, you have to wonder how many more women and men of her color are getting away with money schemes in the private sector in colorado, being that it is predominantly caucasian.
Jasper

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2007

Wow, this is sad
marsha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2007

She is sobbing in public because she got caught. I doubt she has any remorse!
Dont Cry

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2007

You should not be crying every time you go you court because you were not crying when you bragged to people about shopping at Rodeo Drive and ordering a custom Land Rover. Get real.
Iwhat

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2007

PHANWA IN THE MACHINE wrote:
It's a real shame to see this happen regardless of color. Though we see this fat man with this woman, you have to wonder how many more women and men of her color are getting away with money schemes in the private sector in colorado, being that it is predominantly caucasian.
Size and color do not have anything to with this situation. It is the people involved, do not sterotype.
A Human is a Human

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2007

Dont Cry wrote:
You should not be crying every time you go you court because you were not crying when you bragged to people about shopping at Rodeo Drive and ordering a custom Land Rover. Get real.
Human have emotions and they are allowed to show them - stay off the internet if you have no compassion for the human race!
Dont Cry

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2007

Your right, a human is a human, and a criminal is a criminal. She made her bed, now she needs to lay in that bed that she made. You know what "A Human is a Human", you are right, she should be allowed to show her emotion. I will just smile in side when she does break down because she will get what she deserves.
EMM

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2007

Ohhh....pooooor lady whose looking at 10-20 years easily for cheating both you and I out of our money. She should be crying theres gpoing to be a lot of people who hare going to take care of prison if you know what I mean. Get a grip, if you have compassion for this piece of trash, you got a problem. I have compassion for people who are victims, not rotten, thieving trash like this. Quit your crying you hippie!!!
A Human is a Human wrote:
<quoted text>
Human have emotions and they are allowed to show them - stay off the internet if you have no compassion for the human race!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Denver County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) May '14 REd HEad 148
Foreclosure filings inch up in 2012, auction sa... (Aug '12) Aug '12 U Y LEE 1
Jo Scott, abortion zealot, permanently enjoined... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sick of it 1
New U.S. Census data means Colorado's congressi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 not surprized 1
Census: More immigrants moving to Longmont (Nov '10) Nov '10 metoo 1
Neighbors say owner of home where alleged burgl... (May '10) May '10 He was right 2
Child poverty skyrockets in Colorado (Apr '10) Apr '10 surprised 1

Search the Denver County Forum:
•••