Man who helped in tax scheme formally...

Man who helped in tax scheme formally charged

There are 8 comments on the KUSA Denver story from May 4, 2007, titled Man who helped in tax scheme formally charged. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

" The district attorney's office formally charged a man accused of helping to steal millions of dollars from the Colorado Department of Revenue on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

PHANWA IN THE MACHINE

Boulder, CO

#1 May 5, 2007
It's a real shame to see this happen regardless of color. Though we see this fat man with this woman, you have to wonder how many more women and men of her color are getting away with money schemes in the private sector in colorado, being that it is predominantly caucasian.
Jasper

Boulder, CO

#2 May 5, 2007
Wow, this is sad
marsha

United States

#3 May 5, 2007
She is sobbing in public because she got caught. I doubt she has any remorse!
Dont Cry

Littleton, CO

#4 May 5, 2007
You should not be crying every time you go you court because you were not crying when you bragged to people about shopping at Rodeo Drive and ordering a custom Land Rover. Get real.
Iwhat

Boulder, CO

#5 May 5, 2007
PHANWA IN THE MACHINE wrote:
It's a real shame to see this happen regardless of color. Though we see this fat man with this woman, you have to wonder how many more women and men of her color are getting away with money schemes in the private sector in colorado, being that it is predominantly caucasian.
Size and color do not have anything to with this situation. It is the people involved, do not sterotype.
A Human is a Human

Denver, CO

#6 May 5, 2007
Dont Cry wrote:
You should not be crying every time you go you court because you were not crying when you bragged to people about shopping at Rodeo Drive and ordering a custom Land Rover. Get real.
Human have emotions and they are allowed to show them - stay off the internet if you have no compassion for the human race!
Dont Cry

Littleton, CO

#7 May 7, 2007
Your right, a human is a human, and a criminal is a criminal. She made her bed, now she needs to lay in that bed that she made. You know what "A Human is a Human", you are right, she should be allowed to show her emotion. I will just smile in side when she does break down because she will get what she deserves.
EMM

Longmont, CO

#8 May 7, 2007
Ohhh....pooooor lady whose looking at 10-20 years easily for cheating both you and I out of our money. She should be crying theres gpoing to be a lot of people who hare going to take care of prison if you know what I mean. Get a grip, if you have compassion for this piece of trash, you got a problem. I have compassion for people who are victims, not rotten, thieving trash like this. Quit your crying you hippie!!!
A Human is a Human wrote:
<quoted text>
Human have emotions and they are allowed to show them - stay off the internet if you have no compassion for the human race!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) Sun Dimitras 182
karl and joshua wilkes sale prostitues Sep '15 sheriff joshua wi... 1
News Foreclosure filings inch up in 2012, auction sa... (Aug '12) Aug '12 U Y LEE 1
News Jo Scott, abortion zealot, permanently enjoined... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sick of it 1
News New U.S. Census data means Colorado's congressi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 not surprized 1
News Census: More immigrants moving to Longmont (Nov '10) Nov '10 metoo 1
News Neighbors say owner of home where alleged burgl... (May '10) May '10 He was right 2
More from around the web