Tango instructor charged with groping...

Tango instructor charged with groping student

There are 35 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Apr 17, 2007, titled Tango instructor charged with groping student. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

" A tango instructor has been charged with inappropriately groping a woman during a dance lesson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Tango Devotee

Westminster, CO

#21 Apr 18, 2007
Argentine Tango is a powerful and seductive experience, when it is done right. To declare oneself a tango teacher is to take on a very special responsibility to one's students and to one's fellow tango dancers. Students place themselves in a very vulnerable position when they pay someone to pilot them through these very tricky waters. Some people who try to teach tango are simply unprepared on a personal level to handle the voltage of this dance with any kind of class. It's up to the people who love and understand tango to make sure that tango teachers handle this responsibility with care, consideration, and a sense of professionalism.
Mudaphucken foot master

Broomfield, CO

#22 Apr 18, 2007
Tango is nothing more than sex with cloths on.
sea bass

Camp Hill, PA

#23 Apr 18, 2007
How is this guy not on Dancing with the Stars? Oh wait, he fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
ScottRB

Denver, CO

#24 Apr 18, 2007
Say what?
Isn't that WHY you tango?
Tango deserves better

Denver, CO

#25 Apr 18, 2007
For anyone who doesn't know (yet), Argentine Tango is far too passionately beautiful an art form for this person's behavior to become its public face. This culture needs safe places for men and women to sensually celebrate being in each others' arms in public with mutual respect. There are lots of tango teachers around who know the difference between romantically artful seduction and no-class vile assault.
Betty

Arvada, CO

#26 Apr 18, 2007
sea bass wrote:
How is this guy not on Dancing with the Stars? Oh wait, he fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
And you fell out of the unimaginative tree and hit every tired cliche on the way down.
Not surprisingly

Boulder, CO

#27 Apr 18, 2007
What surprises me is how people still blame women or don't take them seriously in situations like this.
Suprise

Littleton, CO

#28 Apr 18, 2007
Not surprisingly wrote:
What surprises me is how people still blame women or don't take them seriously in situations like this.
I'm sure they're taking her seriously.
But how do you know her breast don't go all the way down to her knees, if that's the case then it doesn't matter where he put his hand, he was doomed from the start.
Caeser

Camp Hill, PA

#29 Apr 19, 2007
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
And you fell out of the unimaginative tree and hit every tired cliche on the way down.
Yeesh, what crawled up your ass and died?
Winston

Denver, CO

#30 Apr 19, 2007
I think it's pretty bad when you sign up for a groping class and get forced to tango, what is the world coming to
Betty

Arvada, CO

#31 Apr 19, 2007
Caeser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeesh, what crawled up your ass and died?
Again with the cliches. Come on. Try harder.
Why is this news now

Dacono, CO

#32 Apr 20, 2007
Just exactly who created this news story of accusations and not conviction.....why is this suddenly news in April when accusations were made more than 30 days ago.....isn't it strange she went back for more on a second day....."it happens once shame on you..it happens twice shame on me"
dancer

Denver, CO

#33 Apr 22, 2007
I hope noone judges the Argentine Tango or the Denver community based on this alleged incident.

Argentine Tango can be a very sensuous dance, but it isn't always. No matter how you are dancing (or learning) there are always boundaries that should not be crossed as in any situation in life.

It may take two to Tango, but that does not give either person permission to just do whatever they want.
STEVE DOAK

Denver, CO

#34 Apr 24, 2007
It should be pretty obvious that some guys become dance instructors in an effort to make themselves "chick magnets."
STEVE DOAK

Denver, CO

#35 Apr 24, 2007
What else is new? More than one guy has become a dance instructor in an effort to become a "chick magnet."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) Nov 18 Just another victim 183
News October is Adopt-A-Shelter-Dog Month - Here's W... Nov 4 Jilly 1
karl and joshua wilkes sale prostitues (Sep '15) Sep '15 sheriff joshua wi... 1
News Foreclosure filings inch up in 2012, auction sa... (Aug '12) Aug '12 U Y LEE 1
News Jo Scott, abortion zealot, permanently enjoined... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sick of it 1
News New U.S. Census data means Colorado's congressi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 not surprized 1
News Census: More immigrants moving to Longmont (Nov '10) Nov '10 metoo 1
More from around the web