Tango instructor charged with groping...

Tango instructor charged with groping student

There are 35 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Apr 17, 2007, titled Tango instructor charged with groping student. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

" A tango instructor has been charged with inappropriately groping a woman during a dance lesson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
livin_grateful

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2007
what a trad...
Betty

Arvada, CO

#2 Apr 17, 2007
Oh, please. Any 52 year old woman should be glad she gets groped at all. The ingrate.
Ethel

Littleton, CO

#3 Apr 17, 2007
I am 52 and yes I wouldn't mind if I got groped every now and then while dancing. However after seeing the instructor in question, I changed my mind, I'll grope myself if he's the alternative.
btw have any of you seen dancing with the stars and all the groping that's going on in that show?
Is it possible

Boulder, CO

#4 Apr 17, 2007
...to tango without groping? It takes two, to tango...as it were. This is pretty silly.
Brad

Broomfield, CO

#5 Apr 17, 2007
I don't think he can get a date with that mug seen outside a liquor store on Colfax.
not to defend him

Boulder, CO

#6 Apr 17, 2007
but this is silly. has anyone SEEN Argentine tango? It is hard to NOT "grope" one's partner.
Media Justice

Longmont, CO

#7 Apr 17, 2007
Why post a story like this? Who knows the real story and putting this in potentially damages an innocent man. Shame on you. Wait until he is convicted.
What

Denver, CO

#8 Apr 17, 2007
She probably signed up for the class to get groped.
Kevin

Denver, CO

#9 Apr 17, 2007
This should not be a story. You don't know if they lady is just over stating a simple touch. This is a GOOD example of a BAD article.
Betty

Arvada, CO

#10 Apr 17, 2007
Media Justice wrote:
Why post a story like this? Who knows the real story and putting this in potentially damages an innocent man. Shame on you. Wait until he is convicted.
Exactly! I love how they pre-convict the guy by posting his picture. Give me a break.
Jeff

Denver, CO

#11 Apr 17, 2007
Define gropping...I guess I would not want my mother feeling violated. NO DIRTY DANCING!!!!!
Brad

Broomfield, CO

#12 Apr 17, 2007
That's true....if she's what I see waddling around Walmart by the dozens, he's innocent.
omg

Monroe, LA

#13 Apr 17, 2007
just like so many stories from 9news.com are cut short, just wondering if they put this out to maybe bring out any other women that may have been groped, or possibly raped by this person????
TC in Lakewood

Aurora, CO

#14 Apr 17, 2007
ummm...it's tango?? what did you expect? If I did not get groped, I would ask for a refund!
frankie

Lyons, CO

#15 Apr 17, 2007
I think if he is innocent he should be able to sue 9news. Does anyone know if he could?
K Lynne

Berthoud, CO

#16 Apr 17, 2007
Kevin wrote:
This should not be a story. You don't know if they lady is just over stating a simple touch. This is a GOOD example of a BAD article.
I had this guy in several private lessons last year, with my husband present. Not only did he grope, he grabbed my boob, not just a simple "touch." I was 54 when he did this and that was my last lesson with him! I can only guess that grabbing your balls from a lady instructor is "a OK!"
MIDNIGHTSTAR

Denver, CO

#17 Apr 18, 2007
What wrote:
She probably signed up for the class to get groped.
Give me a break. Hmm....she wouldn't have wanted to sign up for the dance class to say....learn how to dance??? Not everyone who signs up for a dance class hoping that they will be groped. Too bad she didn't just knee him in the groin "accidentally". Then maybe he'd think twice about copping a feel.
Betty

Arvada, CO

#18 Apr 18, 2007
MIDNIGHTSTAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break. Hmm....she wouldn't have wanted to sign up for the dance class to say....learn how to dance??? Not everyone who signs up for a dance class hoping that they will be groped. Too bad she didn't just knee him in the groin "accidentally". Then maybe he'd think twice about copping a feel.
You are stupid.
pablo escobar

New York, NY

#19 Apr 18, 2007
post a pic of the woman who got "groped" so we can all judge her too please.
steve

Pike Ntl Forest, CO

#20 Apr 18, 2007
Hope old Chas learns a important lesson here.I'am not sure what that might be,other than change professions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) Feb '16 Dimitras 182
karl and joshua wilkes sale prostitues (Sep '15) Sep '15 sheriff joshua wi... 1
News Foreclosure filings inch up in 2012, auction sa... (Aug '12) Aug '12 U Y LEE 1
News Jo Scott, abortion zealot, permanently enjoined... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sick of it 1
News New U.S. Census data means Colorado's congressi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 not surprized 1
News Census: More immigrants moving to Longmont (Nov '10) Nov '10 metoo 1
News Neighbors say owner of home where alleged burgl... (May '10) May '10 He was right 2
More from around the web