Man charged with buying teen sex from...

Man charged with buying teen sex from girl's mother

There are 9 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Nov 9, 2009, titled Man charged with buying teen sex from girl's mother. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

A Denver man has been charged with sex assault on a child after allegedly paying a 14-year-old girl's mother to have sex with the teen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Honest American

Arvada, CO

#1 Nov 9, 2009
Lets hope He gets all the sex he can handle in jail !By some very large men ! A leathal injection !! LOL
wth

Arvada, CO

#2 Nov 10, 2009
this is sick. what has this world come too?
Early Riser

Atlanta, GA

#3 Nov 10, 2009
they both need to never see daylight again.
SICKENED DAD

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2009
I say turn him over to the Father! if not father, I am sure an Uncle will do... He should be glad it wan not my duaghter!
CMG

Denver, CO

#5 Nov 10, 2009
This is really sad. It went on for almost a year and nobody knew. Poor little girl. You're right neither one of them should every see daylight again!
forced to be prejudiced

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2009
The mother should be let loose in a mens prison.. alone with no protection.. after she has been rendered unable to bear any more children..

the child molester should have his family jewels cut off with no pain killers and then fed to the wolves.. LITERALLY
Tonja

Pine, CO

#7 Nov 10, 2009
SICK AND WRONG! He doesn't deserve a trial, he deserves an execution.
Hank

Longmont, CO

#8 Nov 10, 2009
Tonja wrote:
SICK AND WRONG! He doesn't deserve a trial, he deserves an execution.
Yes it is sick and wrong but both he and the girl's mother deserve a trial, then an execution.
Artem

Aurora, CO

#9 Nov 12, 2009
That's just simply disgusting. Oh well, we all know what happens to sex offenders in federal prison. . . .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just say NO to DACA..Here's why. Sep '17 Karen 1
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) Nov '16 Just another victim 183
News October is Adopt-A-Shelter-Dog Month - Here's W... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jilly 1
karl and joshua wilkes sale prostitues (Sep '15) Sep '15 sheriff joshua wi... 1
News Foreclosure filings inch up in 2012, auction sa... (Aug '12) Aug '12 U Y LEE 1
News Jo Scott, abortion zealot, permanently enjoined... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sick of it 1
News New U.S. Census data means Colorado's congressi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 not surprized 1
More from around the web