Driver who crashed into restaurant ch...

Driver who crashed into restaurant charged

There are 8 comments on the Rocky Mountain News story from Nov 19, 2008, titled Driver who crashed into restaurant charged. In it, Rocky Mountain News reports that:

Charges were filed Thursday against a man who drove his car into a southeast Denver restaurant and injured a patron on Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rocky Mountain News.

“It's pronounced DAG-uth.”

Since: Jun 07

Windsor, CO

#1 Nov 20, 2008
29 cents for this one. Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.
Marty Luther Koon

Denver, CO

#2 Nov 20, 2008
Huh?

Windsor, CO

#3 Nov 20, 2008
Marty Luther Koon wrote:
Huh?
Oh, sorry. It's been a while since I've brought up the 29-Cent Policy so there are probably a lot of people who don't know what it is:

The 29-Cent Policy dictates that criminals who are obviously guilty and can be logically punished without a trial should be dealt with in the most expeditious and cost effective means possible. At the time the rule was penned, 29 cents was the cost of a single 30-30 round.

Since: Nov 08

Englewood, CO

#4 Nov 20, 2008
Dagoth wrote:
29 cents for this one. Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.
LOL - I think you've heard too many Geico commercials.
Marty Luther Koon

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2008
Did the perp even get a fortune cookie?

“We're all screwed now”

Since: Jul 07

Colorado high country

#7 Nov 20, 2008
29 cents is being too generous Dagoth, all he needs is beat to death with a bar of soap in a sock, nearly free depending on how much the soap cos.....oh never mind, 29 cents it is. It would be completely against my grain but I would be the 29 cent dispenser for free just to rid the earth of these type. What a di@#head!!!

Windsor, CO

#8 Nov 20, 2008
cuttershelper wrote:
29 cents is being too generous Dagoth, all he needs is beat to death with a bar of soap in a sock, nearly free depending on how much the soap cos.....oh never mind, 29 cents it is. It would be completely against my grain but I would be the 29 cent dispenser for free just to rid the earth of these type. What a di@#head!!!
I like the way you think. I don't know if you've been in the military but I'm working on thirteen years now and I have to say, the bar of soap in a sock isn't punishment - it's merely a warning. LOL!!!

“We're all screwed now”

Since: Jul 07

Colorado high country

#9 Nov 21, 2008
Dagoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way you think. I don't know if you've been in the military but I'm working on thirteen years now and I have to say, the bar of soap in a sock isn't punishment - it's merely a warning. LOL!!!
Thanks, and no I was not in the military. Something made me thing of "Full Metal Jacket" when I typed that, my fav movie BTW. Now that I am in my 40's, I wish I would have served when I was younger, might have made a difference in my life. Hey, thanks for your 13 years of protecting our freedom, I admire guys like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) Nov 18 Just another victim 183
News October is Adopt-A-Shelter-Dog Month - Here's W... Nov '16 Jilly 1
karl and joshua wilkes sale prostitues (Sep '15) Sep '15 sheriff joshua wi... 1
News Foreclosure filings inch up in 2012, auction sa... (Aug '12) Aug '12 U Y LEE 1
News Jo Scott, abortion zealot, permanently enjoined... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sick of it 1
News New U.S. Census data means Colorado's congressi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 not surprized 1
News Census: More immigrants moving to Longmont (Nov '10) Nov '10 metoo 1
More from around the web