Montague County child shot to death

Montague County child shot to death

There are 3 comments on the Times Record News story from Aug 3, 2012, titled Montague County child shot to death. In it, Times Record News reports that:

Montague County Chief Deputy J.T. Mitchell said the shooting case has been turned over to Texas Ranger Corey Lain for investigation due to the fact the child's father, Tim Scott, is a law enforcement officer from Denton County, who is familiar to other officers in Montague County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Record News.

Saddened

Durant, OK

#1 Aug 3, 2012
What happened?
edgar

Whitesboro, TX

#2 Aug 5, 2012
Saddened wrote:
What happened?
Can't you read? The article clearly states that "it appears the child was accidently on the front porch". sometimes i like to fling cashews with my "hog" into my mouth.
Tanya Bartholomew

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Praying so much for this family. Cannot get them off my mind. Praying for all involved, for their grief, for them to feel the Lord's presences, for whatever the details are---praying for COMFORT, somehow....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News {0} comment Aug 17 lqq 1
love to text with texas woman Jul '15 Tim 1
News Texas judge unveils unusual new wedding policy Jul '15 Buford 9
Lucas Goodrum (Dec '14) Dec '14 Heather 1
Trouble (Dec '14) Dec '14 Heather 1
News Buc-ee's gets economic incentives (Aug '14) Aug '14 Maybe 2
News One shot, another stabbed in separate gang acti... (Oct '08) Jul '14 Pinches Gringos 11
More from around the web