Click on an option to vote

Husband, Bobby Lozano

Herself

Her mom, Anna Farrish

Uknown person

Wowza

Denton, TX

#144 Aug 5, 2009
I have been lurking on this forum since the beginning, and it has gone from interesting, thought-provoking discussion to total juvenile crap. Bitter is as bitter does. I didn't know Bobby, I do think he did it, I do think justice is served. But we're all God's creatures and He loves every one of us, and we should feel an obligation to take the high road when it comes to belittling each other and being civil.
Info

Little Elm, TX

#145 Aug 5, 2009
ongodzside wrote:
f all of yall. first off its none of your buisness. bobby was a great guy if you even knew him. no matter what hes done he doesnt deserve you low life aholes talkn sh*t. having no consideration for his family and what hes going through. i wish it was you. i suggest u pray to god. if itwas your friend, your brother, your next door neighbor, your mouth would b shut. how bout he didnt do it, now what. you can burn in hell and if i knew anyone of yall id b the first to spit in your face. you have no evidence proving bobby lozano killed the mother of his son. and i know personally it was an accident. i pray for everyone that thinks they know what theyre talking about, i pray everything bad in life happens to you and only you, god have mercy on your pathetic souls. goodnight
Just consider yourself lucky that he didn't kill you or one of your family members. And if one of my family members killed their spouse they would also belong in prison. You don't know jack fool. The only praying you need to be doing is for Bobby Pee Wee Herman lookin Lozano locked inside the walls of TDC (what a beautiful thought). Wonder if he's had his first affair yet!!!
Rider940

Dallas, TX

#146 Aug 6, 2009
ongodzside wrote:
and i know personally it was an accident.
You're right. Viki accidentally loaded the gun before she cleaned it. Then she accidentally racked the slide to load a round. Then she accidentally pointed the gun at her chest at an impossible angle - with the gun pointed down and to the left with her right elbow pointed alomost straight up. Then she accidentally pulled the trigger all the way back. Then the gun, which recoiled AWAY from her, accidentally hit her in the forehead.

You are an idiot. There is simply no other explanation for your post.
TDM

Denton, TX

#147 Aug 6, 2009
Rider940 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Viki accidentally loaded the gun before she cleaned it. Then she accidentally racked the slide to load a round. Then she accidentally pointed the gun at her chest at an impossible angle - with the gun pointed down and to the left with her right elbow pointed alomost straight up. Then she accidentally pulled the trigger all the way back. Then the gun, which recoiled AWAY from her, accidentally hit her in the forehead.
You are an idiot. There is simply no other explanation for your post.
And after all of that happened, Bobby just happened to tell lie after lie after lie in his written statement to the Rangers. And not only lies about his affair, but also lies about what he had been doing that day, about being on the computer during the hour or so when she was most likely killed...
Well said, Rider.
THE TIME IN NOW

Basile, LA

#148 Aug 6, 2009
Bobby did what Bobby did and Bobby got what Bobby got!

Also, about the $10,000 fine - they will take whatever money is deposited into his inmate fund and apply that to the fine. So Bobby will have to find a mate, in order keep up his beauty!

Having a great week thanks to this ending!
Rider940

Dallas, TX

#149 Aug 6, 2009
Do they really take commissary funds to pay fines? Anyone know for sure?
Rider940

Dallas, TX

#150 Aug 6, 2009
Ah, found the answer. They can take 20% of the initial deposit and 10% of each deposit thereafter.

http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/2009/07...
bjcnnr75

Denton, TX

#151 Aug 7, 2009
I know from personal experience that they will take every penny from his inmate trust until the fine is paid off...i dont care what it says online...and neither does the tdjc...they will deplete all commissary.
Bruce

Gainesville, TX

#152 Aug 7, 2009
An interesting link:
http://www.dentoncounty.info/
Some of the links on this page do not work.
fov

United States

#154 Aug 9, 2009
very good comment
Another Old Friend wrote:
I had my eyebrows waxed in RCL's honor today. You know, since he won't be able to ANYTIME soon.
Yes, it's sad that his son doesn't have a mother or a father now. It's terribly sad...one can only hope that Monty will now be raised by someone that will instill some decent values and teach him right from wrong. Let's hope that the sociopathic gene wasn't passed from RCL to Monty.
And, to "Fort Worth, TX", some of us DO know Bobby. Some of us know Bobby ALL too well and KNOW the damage he inflicted on many, many women. Viki paid the ultimate price for her commitment to him. Now it's time for Bobby to pay up.
Sad Visitor

Flower Mound, TX

#155 Aug 12, 2009
I had never read through this blog until today. It turns out that Renee is an acquaintance through our children. I did not believe my child when it was brought to my attention that Renee Lozano was Bobby Lozano's wife. It was not until I read through this and saw pictures that I found out my child was correct. What scared me more is that my child was invited to a recent event back in July at the Lozano home. My child did not attend. But this was before I even knew anything about this case. It really frightens me deep down to think that my child could have been in the same house as a murderer.

Parents....please, please know as much of the facts about the parents of your children's friends as you can. I feel so blessed that my child did not have the opportunity to be around Bobby. My prayers go out to the children involved in this case. They are innocent and this must be a very hard thing for them to be dealing with right now. I'm sure friends at school will make fun of them, ridicule them, and mentally torture them for being part of the Lozano clan. The kids do not deserve that. The only person who should be punished is now serving his sentence. But we should not forget that the kids are going to serve a sentence of their own that they did not ask for.
who wants to know

United States

#156 Aug 12, 2009
His family is trying to get another re-trial for Bobby Lozano...be advised!
Rider940

Dallas, TX

#157 Aug 12, 2009
>>>His family is trying to get another re-trial for Bobby Lozano...be advised!<<<

Of course they are. But a retrial will only happen if there was an error during the original trial.

There are two possibilities that are obvious - the speedy trial issue and the change of venue.

I think speedy trial won't be an issue because Lozano himself asked for more time to prepare his defense.

The change of venue will fail because despite Lozano's grand opinion of himself, very few people in Denton County know who he is or anything about the case. It was covered in the Record-Chronicle, but few people outside the city of Denton read it. Denton County is a big place and the jurors are selected from all over.

Anyway, of course it will be appealed, but in the end I think the appeals will fail.
who wants to know

United States

#158 Aug 12, 2009
How will they pay for an appeal? Will Anna Farrish or Renee and Lozano's pay? How much could that cost? He is where he should be and they all know but are blaming the Denton news for "twisting" the truth for Bobby Lozano.
Rider940

Denton, TX

#159 Aug 12, 2009
>>>How will they pay for an appeal? Will Anna Farrish or Renee and Lozano's pay?<<<

Who knows. Anna will probably help and Renee will too. Lozano probably has an IRA or 401(k) that can be tapped.
happy hes done

Denton, TX

#160 Aug 12, 2009
APEAL??????????Maybe he will get charges for the Kelli Cox disapearance or for the girlfriend that was dumped when he was 14 years old, or many other things he has done over his lifetime. I hope the family has more money than Anna Farish. The house may be taken down to find Kelli Cox remains, will the family rebuild it for BOBBY?????????? I hope most of all that BOBBY rots in jail!!!!!!!!!!
PDQ

United States

#161 Aug 12, 2009
I'm sure they will do a refinance and cash out what little equity is left just like he's done before on Anna Farish's home. He did get sale proceeds from a house he owned in Krugerville a few years back, sold for over $400,000 I believe. Unless he's gone through all that I don't know. Anna Farish bought him out of the home they all shared together right before he bought that house in Krugerville and not too long ago he Heidi Renee and the kids started shacking up with Anna again.
Almost juror on case

The Colony, TX

#162 Aug 13, 2009
happy hes done wrote:
APEAL??????????Maybe he will get charges for the Kelli Cox disapearance or for the girlfriend that was dumped when he was 14 years old, or many other things he has done over his lifetime. I hope the family has more money than Anna Farish. The house may be taken down to find Kelli Cox remains, will the family rebuild it for BOBBY?????????? I hope most of all that BOBBY rots in jail!!!!!!!!!!
Who's Kelli Cox? When did she disappear? Who's the girl that disappeared when Lozano was 14?
who wants to know

United States

#163 Aug 13, 2009
Wow, who is Kelli Cox? Was she one of the victims he "rescued?" Who is the girl that disappeared when he was 14? That is really frightening to hear...maybe a serial thing going on there? Why wasn't he evailuated during the police academy process? Sounds like he's a social path of some sort?
happy hes done

Denton, TX

#164 Aug 14, 2009
google Kelli Cox and Denton CAD/ Anna Farrish house! Ironic it is the same year it was built?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love to text with texas woman Jul 21 Tim 1
News Texas judge unveils unusual new wedding policy Jul 15 Buford 9
Lucas Goodrum (Dec '14) Dec '14 Heather 1
Trouble (Dec '14) Dec '14 Heather 1
News Buc-ee's gets economic incentives (Aug '14) Aug '14 Maybe 2
News One shot, another stabbed in separate gang acti... (Oct '08) Jul '14 Pinches Gringos 11
News Drought in North Texas Spawns Grasshopper Invasion (Jul '14) Jul '14 greymouser 7
More from around the web