Husband, Bobby Lozano

Herself

Her mom, Anna Farrish

Uknown person

southern lady

United States

#83 Jul 31, 2009
Justice is Coming wrote:
Jury found Bobby Lozano GUILTY of MURDER 1!!! Returning Monday to decide his sentence.
Are you sure?!!!
GOODBYE BOBBY

Dallas, GA

#84 Jul 31, 2009
CONFIRMED-GUILTY
bjcnnr75

Denton, TX

#85 Jul 31, 2009
southern lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure?!!!
just saw it on myfoxdfw.com

Since: Jul 09

Katy, TX

#86 Jul 31, 2009
Justice is Coming - disregard my last comment!:)

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Jury_Convict...
southern lady

United States

#87 Jul 31, 2009
bjcnnr75 wrote:
<quoted text>
just saw it on myfoxdfw.com
WOW and Thankyou
happy hes done

Irving, TX

#88 Jul 31, 2009
Yes he is found GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!I'M SURE HE WILL APPEAL AND SPEND THE REST OF VICKI'S & NOW MONTE'S INHERITANCE ON APPEALING BUT ATLEAST HE WILL NOT KILL ANYONE ELSE AND QUIT RUINING OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES
Info

Sanger, TX

#90 Jul 31, 2009
It is official, was there today. About 4:30 the jury came back with guilty verdict and sitting in a jail cell as we speak. Judge would not allow him to be out on bond. No emotion from him. They came down the hall this morning all smiles and Heidi Renee left bawling like a big baby............beautiful day. Justice has been properly served.
Info

Sanger, TX

#91 Jul 31, 2009
Fox 4 news is the covering news station. It was also on the 5:00 and 6:00 news todaY that..........BOBBY LOZANO WAS FOUND GUILITY!!!!!!!!!!
Watching from a distance

Campbell, NY

#92 Jul 31, 2009
Go to kdfw.com for the official report.
southern lady

United States

#93 Jul 31, 2009
Info wrote:
It is official, was there today. About 4:30 the jury came back with guilty verdict and sitting in a jail cell as we speak. Judge would not allow him to be out on bond. No emotion from him. They came down the hall this morning all smiles and Heidi Renee left bawling like a big baby..........beautiful day. Justice has been properly served.
Absolutely. Lets hope the sentencing goes as well. Thank youu for being there!
Info

Sanger, TX

#94 Jul 31, 2009
Here's the newest picture of Pee Wee Herman Bobby Lozano the murderer. Orange looks good on him!

http://justice.dentoncounty.com/Common/mugsho...
Denton TX

United States

#95 Jul 31, 2009
Well I guess it's pointless now to vote on the poll because the jury has unanimously voted on who they think killed Viki Lozano and you guessed it...>>>>> >> it was BOBBY LOZANO. I know it was probably a big suprise to some of you who voted for Viki, or Anna or the unknown person.

To the old friend of Bobby's who has played ball with him for the last 12 years or so...... I guess the state had more evidence than you were aware of. Also, if you want to play ball with him now, I guess you'll have to kill someone too and hopefully be put in the same prison he's going to. Then ya'll might can play ball together. I really don't think they'll let Bobby out to play ball. He may have to come up with some new games or hobbies to entertain himself in prison.

Maybe he'll be able to get a job in the prison kitchen and make about forty cents a day. Maybe he'll have time to organize a group and learn the Michael Jackson "THRILLER" dance. See this link: http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/1CA5E6A9-3F7A-4...

Bobby will have a lot of time on his hands in prison. I'm sure anyone that is as self centered as he is will do just fine in prison......as long as he has a mirror.

Once again....I have to say....."TAKE CARE BOBBY" you Pee Wee Herman looking idiot.
Denton TX

United States

#96 Jul 31, 2009
Bobby (Pee Wee) looks kinda like the guy playing the girl in the video above.
justice

Dallas, TX

#97 Jul 31, 2009
It's so good to see that our justice system works, and works well. Thank you prosecuting team. Your efforts, especially when cross-examining the "expert witness" were astounding!
happy hes done

Irving, TX

#98 Jul 31, 2009
THANK YOU DONNA FIELDER AND THE PROSECCUTOR'S AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT TESTIFIED LIKE: BENNY PARKEY, LEE HOWELL, JEFF WARWO, AND ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT TOOK TIME OUT OF THEIR LIFE TO TESTIFY AND HELP WITH THE PROSECUTION OF ANOTHER BIG SCUMBAG OF DENTON COUNTY THAT HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THE SORRIEST COPS EVER IN DENTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!
fov

United States

#99 Aug 1, 2009
happy hes done wrote:
THANK YOU DONNA FIELDER AND THE PROSECCUTOR'S AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT TESTIFIED LIKE: BENNY PARKEY, LEE HOWELL, JEFF WARWO, AND ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT TOOK TIME OUT OF THEIR LIFE TO TESTIFY AND HELP WITH THE PROSECUTION OF ANOTHER BIG SCUMBAG OF DENTON COUNTY THAT HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THE SORRIEST COPS EVER IN DENTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!
yes thank you Donna Fielder!!
from somewhere unknown

United States

#100 Aug 1, 2009
What about Viki's brother? Anyone have any info. on him?
Info

Sanger, TX

#101 Aug 1, 2009
from somewhere unknown wrote:
What about Viki's brother? Anyone have any info. on him?
Stephen was there through out the trial and there for the verdict but never testified.
Info

Sanger, TX

#102 Aug 1, 2009
Evil woman - Mommie Dearest Anna Farish wasn't there yesterday.
fov

United States

#103 Aug 1, 2009
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephen was there through out the trial and there for the verdict but never testified.
So, did he sit w/Viki's supporters or behind bobby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Moon Circus in Denton!!! Apr '16 Jacek the strange 1
Rudeness.... Seriously?? I don't think so.... (Feb '16) Apr '16 You Will Be Fine 2
News Up in smoke: Dallas council rejects plan to snu... Mar '16 maverick 2
News Grand jury looking at appraisal district compla... (May '08) Mar '16 Tylercountymum 13
News 3 enter race for county sheriff (Nov '15) Nov '15 Guesr 1
News Students can send anonymous reports directly to... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Elise Gingerich 1
News Denton County Couple Wants to Bring Pet Pig Home (Sep '15) Sep '15 Thea 1
More from around the web