Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

Judged:

His arraignment is Oct. 23rd at 8:30 a.m. Plant tan has received a subpoena from the D.A.'s office.
Good o boys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2009

Judged:

Well is he guilty or not? Let's see how he'll get out of this one? Will his family members get him out of going to the place he belongs in? He knows he's GUILTY! He killed his son's mother!
Info

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

His trial date has finally been set for July 20th. Supoenas include: Planet Tan (where he claimed he was),life insurance company, a few of Viki's doctors, Denton Regional, Coventry Apts., Selwyn School (where his current wife worked),banks, credit union, credit card company and many, many people. Should be VERY interesting. Can't wait for the day when he gets sentenced and sent to prison where he belongs.
Denton

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

First of all, its not his money or his familys money. His wifes mom is the one helping him out. Even she said she saw her daughter two before on the same bed cleaning bobbys gun. So dont judge people that you dont know. Well the great court system we have would not even let her own mother say anything in the arraignment. Looks like they trying to put this on somebody. They dont care who as long as somebody pays for it. Thanks for the lady at DRC another innocent person goes down...
Info

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Judged:

Denton wrote:
First of all, its not his money or his familys money. His wifes mom is the one helping him out. Even she said she saw her daughter two before on the same bed cleaning bobbys gun. So dont judge people that you dont know. Well the great court system we have would not even let her own mother say anything in the arraignment. Looks like they trying to put this on somebody. They dont care who as long as somebody pays for it. Thanks for the lady at DRC another innocent person goes down...
Renee, face it, your Pee Wee Herman looking man is going to prison!!!!! Enjoy your time with him while you can.
Denton

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

Judged:

"Renee, face it, your Pee Wee Herman looking man is going to prison!!!!! Enjoy your time with him while you can."

Its not Renee idiot. Im a old friend of Bobby's. I have played ball with him for the last 12 or so years. I know you prob. know more than anybody else, that he is guilty right? You just have the inside on everything hu? Tell the state they better come up with better stuff than they have now, or I will see him on the ball field soon...
Info

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

Judged:

Denton wrote:
"Renee, face it, your Pee Wee Herman looking man is going to prison!!!!! Enjoy your time with him while you can."
Its not Renee idiot. Im a old friend of Bobby's. I have played ball with him for the last 12 or so years. I know you prob. know more than anybody else, that he is guilty right? You just have the inside on everything hu? Tell the state they better come up with better stuff than they have now, or I will see him on the ball field soon...
Yep, he will be playing with balls soon alight, inside his cell that is!!! Enjoy the time he has left on the outside world because it's coming to and end real soon.
Info

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Judged:

He's so worried of being found guilty (which he is) that he has hired another attorney. Now he has two attorneys trying to keep him out of prison. Good luck Pee Wee.
Info

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Judged:

Well Pee Wee Lozano, your big day is coming on July 20th. Enjoy yourself before you go to the pen where you belong.
An Old Friend Indeed

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

I think any woman that had blonde hair, blue eyes, a dark tan and was slender was his old friend. I have known him for over 15 years and if anyone is guilty of this he is. Karma...Karma....

He will now pay for what he has done, just like all the women who fell for his game, came out a loser. Watch out BOBBY you are going to be the loser now.
An Old Friend Indeed

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

Denton wrote:
INNOCENT!!!! You have got to be kidding, right. Do you even know him. It was his money, too. That is why he would not divorce her, he would of lost it all. But if she had divorced him, he could have settled with her. But she wasn't going to have it, so HE shot her. Look at the facts. Her hand was bloody on the gun, if she had shot herself she would have not had blood all on her hands because the ME says she died instantly. The gun would have fallen from her hand. A few more months and we will all know what he did to her. I feel sorry for their son, that little boy lost his mother and will now lose his father.
Denton TX

Gainesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2009

Judged:

Yes, the State has more that what has been said in the press. You'll soon see Bobby behind bars where he belongs. He thought he had gotten away with murder, but now he's having to face the music. If a girl wasn't blonde headed and slim....he would mold them into looking as much like Vicki as he could. So that way when he was out with one of his girlfriends and from a distant everyone would just think it was Vicki. Bobby is going down for this one.
Info

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

Tick, tock, tick, tock, each day we're getting closer to that rat going to prison.
Info

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Judged:

Pee Wee your smiling days at the courthouse are almost over. Wonder if you will still be smiling when you're processed to go to prison.
Voyeur From Afar

Oradell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Judged:

Info wrote:
Pee Wee your smiling days at the courthouse are almost over. Wonder if you will still be smiling when you're processed to go to prison.
I'm guessing that the author of this post has been in the courtroom or at the courthouse? Please don't tell me the sicko is smiling in court. How infuriating. Yet, not surprising.
just waiting

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Judged:

He did it, he did it, he did it...just hope Denton County didn't seat an O.J.Simpson/Walker Railey type jury on this case. Called in an incident of a guy in a car grabbing a jogging girl by the arm - 2 great uniform cops came out, got all the info, talked to the victim - a slim, tanned 19-year old with blonde hair - end of story...UNTIL Bobby (who was not initially involved in any way)continued to call her repeatedly wanting to get together "to talk about it some evening". What a creep...are he and wife #2 still sitting in the courtroom reading to each other from the bible like they did at the arraignment? Just wondering...
just waiting

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

(In Denton County, not Rowlett.)
Denton Texas

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Judged:

Sad that he may walk free...due to lack of evidence I suppose. I just hope he's found guilty. Why would his wife clean his gun, after he told her "not to". And then do it anyway. If she's done it before, she would have known how to handle the gun properly. And what's the deal with the mother in law supporting this loser? And why is he, his NEW wife and child living with her in the home her own daughter was killed in??
Guilty!!
just waiting

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

His mother-in-law is a gracious, respectable lady...a widow who maybe had her head turned by Bobby's smarmy attention to her - maybe she was lonely or lost after the death of her child and desperate to hang on to the grandson Vicki and Bobby gave her. I guess older widows are easy prey - so many con man sleazeballs take advantage of them in financial and emotional ways.
The Time Is Near

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

His mother-in-law is grief stricken, in my opinion. She lost her daughter to a horrific death and probably doesn't want to believe that her son-in-law was responsible for it. She is in for a huge awakening!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Denton County Discussions

Search the Denton County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Buc-ee's gets economic incentives Aug 10 Maybe 2
One shot, another stabbed in separate gang acti... (Oct '08) Jul 23 Pinches Gringos 11
Drought in North Texas Spawns Grasshopper Invasion Jul '14 greymouser 7
TX: Man protects himself, is arested (Jul '07) Apr '14 get over urslef 18
Sanger Mom Says Substitute Teacher Hurt Her Son (Dec '09) Apr '14 Miss Molly 5
School zone cameras proposed (Dec '13) Dec '13 Looking for Kelli... 1
Woman dies in her Denton County Jail cell (Mar '08) Nov '13 Anonymous 69
•••
•••