huge drug bust in dent county, mo

huge drug bust in dent county, mo

Posted in the Dent County Forum

PMELTON

Salem, MO

#1 Jan 16, 2008
It seems finally the law enforcement was able to out manuver the "old boys society" in Dent county and arrest one of the prominent citizen's adult son, David O Gray. It seems that Mr. Gray assumed because he had evaded the laws of Missouri by various legal (?) games expensive attorneys could play. Nor did that seem to scare him or even faze him and his drug buddies. Apparently from the article in the Salem Newspaper, Mr Gray is now in federal care and learning from the inside out how the REAL judicial system works. And from the looks of his pic in the paper, he is NOT the happy camper.
We do have to feel sorry for his family, they have lived a normal productive life, as well as has his extended family. Now they all have to face to humiliation and embarrassement and shame he has brought down on them. I sent my sympathies to his parents and to his wife and child. You are in hearts and prayers of those in Dent County who know you personal or professional.
Goodyear, AZ

#2 Dec 2, 2009
Well MR. GRAY
We always told you what goes around COMES around
You may not pay at the time of what you have done in your past and when you was younger but I always told you that you would one day pay for ALL your Mistakes... I do hope this teaches you a LESSON that FINALLY YOU David are not above the Law.
I truely believe you got what you had coming and now its time to PAY UP

HOPE YOU LEARN FROM THIS but based on your past
YOU WON'T LEARN NOTHING....
Well my day FINALLY came to see you get in trouble and its sad cause at one time in your life you had it ALL and now you don't have a pot to PISS in or a WINDOW to throw it out of...

Heed the warning CHANGE or you will stay where you are and you have KIDS to think about
suspect number four

Flagstaff, AZ

#3 Jan 9, 2010
what do you know about Davy,jr . did he leave you wanting?or what.
dude

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 18, 2010
Is the KKK involved?
concerned

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2011
David is out again and back in Salem..
Dog2072003

Salem, MO

#6 Jan 12, 2016
David is one of the best guys in Missouri, he did some wrong things but was mostly done wrong by others, he was allways a good person and still is. You sir have nothing 2 say because u don't know the whole story, think on that. Do u know what really happend? I do and u would shut up if u did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dent County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Justice Aug 2 Sad 1
News Phineas, dog involved in child bite case, disap... (Oct '13) Jun '16 what's up today? 75
Drugs and babys (Mar '15) Mar '15 Debbie 1
rhonda purcella (Feb '12) Mar '14 courtney 2
News Dog bites child who fell on him, now city wants... (Apr '13) Oct '13 WOQ 223
News Dent County Farmers Market is a hit in Salem, M... (Feb '12) Mar '12 Excited 4
News Former Dent County, MO Deputy Charged With Doub... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Rocks Rules 1
More from around the web