Delaware deputies might face charges in traffic fatality

Aug 24, 2012 Read more: The Columbus Dispatch

Two Delaware County deputy sheriffs who left an intoxicated man at a Taco Bell restaurant could face criminal charges, according to a State Highway Patrol report.

Read more
big d

Medina, OH

#1 Aug 25, 2012
The deputy's should face charges. They didn't due there job period. If they would have taken the guy in he still would be here to this day. Just because they didn't want to make a run to the jail and drop him off. Maybe a hal.f hour of paperwork would have been involved.but no that would be asking to much out of a delaware county,ohio deputy. Arrogance,arrogance,arrogance it will get you everytime gentleman. I hope you lose your jobs and the county gets the crap sued out of it. This guys family deserves something for their loss even if he was an illegal alien. Your deputy's actions led to his death. They didn't act that's the problem. Derilection of their duties.= sue. Good luck to ya anyhow.
english

Delaware, OH

#2 Aug 31, 2012
big d wrote:
The deputy's should face charges. They didn't due there job period. If they would have taken the guy in he still would be here to this day. Just because they didn't want to make a run to the jail and drop him off. Maybe a hal.f hour of paperwork would have been involved.but no that would be asking to much out of a delaware county,ohio deputy. Arrogance,arrogance,arrogance it will get you everytime gentleman. I hope you lose your jobs and the county gets the crap sued out of it. This guys family deserves something for their loss even if he was an illegal alien. Your deputy's actions led to his death. They didn't act that's the problem. Derilection of their duties.= sue. Good luck to ya anyhow.
You might want to consider a crash course in the English language. Your post is hard to read.
big d

Irwin, PA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Dont read it then deputy english. Only reason i know its you cause you pulled me over once on south sectionline road. And since your standing up against my comments about your sorry coworkers and them not doing their job you can carry the blood on your hands as well. Your whole department is sorry as far as im concerned. Thanks for not giving me a ticket though. My english is fine to by the way.
Seriously

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Hey big d...go back to school and learn to type. The guy is correct that your English is horrible. English might just be your second language...Hillbilly is obviously your first.

Why the Hell does the family deserve something for their loss? If you think that, then fork over some of your Mountain Dew to them. Don't expect the taxpayers to pay something for a drunk Mexican
big d

Ashland, OH

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Seriously, you must be a part of that sorry sheriffs department to for sticking up for them. Your family would want compensation if the deputies left you on the side of the road plastered not knowing what your doing. And you ended up getting hit and killed when law enforcement just had you in custody twenty minutes to a half hour before hand. Im not even a cop and i think the first thing i would do is put the guy under arrest and charge him with public intoxication. And make the ten minute drive from taco bell to the jail and drop him off for his safety and the safety of others. See that wasnt so hard know was it delaware county deputies. His family deserves financial compensation just as would your family seriously. Stupidity should not be tolerated and if the county gets sued thats their problem for hiring such morons. I'm sure your with em seriously. And

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus firefighter charged with raping young ... 36 min Big Johnson 1
News Justices will decide if Olentangy board met ill... Apr 18 thunderball 1
News Ohio teacher indicted on charges of sexually as... Mar 26 Drunk Dave Lush 3
News Four charged with forging voters' names Mar 21 A Million Dem Frauds 1
News Columbus Zoo admission to increase, but not for... Mar '15 No Sports Fan 6
News Delaware County magistrate faces discipline (Apr '14) Feb '15 realitydelaware 3
News Ohio Wesleyan Stabbing Suspect Found Guilty Of ... Dec '14 LTS 1
More from around the web