Delaware City hires new economic deve...

Delaware City hires new economic development coordinator

There are 7 comments on the The Delaware Gazette story from Sep 1, 2011, titled Delaware City hires new economic development coordinator. In it, The Delaware Gazette reports that:

The city of Delaware will soon have a new repA reA senA taA tive headA ing up its job creA ation and retenA tion efforts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Delaware Gazette.

Highly paid

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2011
So with benefits, it looks like the city's new boy wonder will make well over $110,000 a year. He better "get his feet on the ground" pretty darn fast. How does Homan and city council justify that?
Dan

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 2, 2011
is a great choice for this job. He has been involved with economic development in Delaware for years. I can't think of anyone better. He is a top notch individual and will prove to be worth his wage. At least give him a chance before you start roasting him on Topix
pretty funny

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2011
You think that's roasting? After some of the stuff your fine individual has written on here? Buckle up
I am sure

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 2, 2011
you would have done a better job and I'm sure you are above posting nasty comments on this.

my town too

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Sep 2, 2011
Dan Whited is a hard worker, has broad experience and good judgement. Lucky too that he really loves the Delaware community. He'll do a good job.
Yeah

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2011
Whatever. Never mind that he was chosen over people with real professional qualifications. Delaware is already a laughing stock. What's one more fool in the mix?
danny boy

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2011
Is a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio metro, county jobless rates rise as holida... Mar '18 The Power Elite 4
News Man pleads guilty to cyberstalking Delaware Cou... Jan '18 Seriouslady 1
News Hearing set for man accused of stalking sheriff Dec '17 no troll no cry 1
News Man gets probation for leaving naked son in tra... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Reality Speaks 2
aaron (Aug '17) Aug '17 iron head 1
News Columbus man indicted for cyberstalking sheriff (Aug '17) Aug '17 They cannot kill ... 1
Richmark Gutter Company Columbus Ohio Residenti... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Anonymous 1