Deputy-Involved Crash Closes Portion ...

Deputy-Involved Crash Closes Portion Of U.S. 23 In Delaware Co. | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 36 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 20, 2011, titled Deputy-Involved Crash Closes Portion Of U.S. 23 In Delaware Co. | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A portion of U.S Route 23 in Delaware County is closed Wednesday because of a crash involving a sheriff's deputy, 10TV News reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eddie

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Jul 20, 2011
Just came past the area on my way home. The traffic was building up in the area quickly. Looks like a big mess. There were at least 3 ambulances that I could see, but none leaving...hopefully that means no life-threatening injuries.
christina

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 20, 2011
i just passed this reck god it was scary i hope this sheriff is okay!

“Sadly it is what it is.”

Since: Nov 09

Toonville

#3 Jul 20, 2011
750 is Powell rd. is it not?
Judge

Grove City, OH

#4 Jul 20, 2011
Probably speeding and wasn't paying attention... texting, or sexting....
Mike

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 20, 2011
MKAACES wrote:
750 is Powell rd. is it not?
True.
Roscoe P Coltrane

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jul 20, 2011
Dammit Enis!
Old School

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2011
Looks like the car can be fixed.
justin

United States

#8 Jul 20, 2011
it looks like northbound is opened up but stop and go traffic south still looked closed or detoured at appx 12:30. i hope those involved are ok. they are in my thoughts and prayers.
ex dump truck driver

Powell, OH

#9 Jul 20, 2011
No it the Dump Trucks fault.......... always is
Mr Davis

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 20, 2011
Boy, you need to learn to drive. Where did you get your license? In a Cracker Jack box?
Andy Griffith

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 20, 2011
Gee, barney! you done wrecked the squad car. This story has so little info i'm not sure why they just didn't say "there was a wreck near delaware"
Ohio Farmer

Bergholz, OH

#12 Jul 20, 2011
sHERIFF lost control when he dropped a dounut and reached down to pick it up .
robert

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2011
Give him the breathalizer!!
robert

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2011
Ohio Farmer wrote:
Indeed. We need to petition for a hands free donut law as well.
Michele

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 20, 2011
This intersection is awful...I live nearby and almost every single day I see people running the redlights up and down 23. I have seen at least three fatalities here and untold numbers of accidents!

The woman driving the Toyota was injured and taking to Riverside according to Channel 4...I saw the accident myself and she is luck to be alive.
Farmgirl

Powell, OH

#16 Jul 20, 2011
Wow. Hope both are ok. And to those people thinking they are being funny with the doughnut jokes etc, get over yourselves. Way to set an example for the younger generation on how to respect your elders, and if you can't respect your elders then respect your superiors (because I can guarantee if you can't respect your elders then everyone that can is superior over you). Just saying.
robert

United States

#17 Jul 20, 2011
Farmgirl wrote:
Wow. Hope both are ok. And to those people thinking they are being funny with the doughnut jokes etc, get over yourselves. Way to set an example for the younger generation on how to respect your elders, and if you can't respect your elders then respect your superiors (because I can guarantee if you can't respect your elders then everyone that can is superior over you). Just saying.
How about you show some respect for everyone else's first amendment rights. Your opinion is more important than another persons? Hypocrite.

Since: Jul 11

Columbus, OH

#18 Jul 20, 2011
Ohio Farmer wrote:
Donuts are a distraction and should be banned from being in moving vehicles.

Since: Jul 11

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 20, 2011
Nice how no one is to blame when a sheriff is involved.
The Marvelous Shawntell

United States

#20 Jul 20, 2011
I hope he didn't spill his bong water on the upholstery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delaware County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... Oct '16 Elijah 2
News Delaware County Board of Elections to mark star... Oct '16 Best Deal Ever 1
News Library's outreach services receives OLC award Oct '16 Sandy 1
News Nearly two years later, adults-only hotel finds... Sep '16 Team Deploreables 12
News Man given three years for taking part in Orange... Sep '16 Seriouslady 2
News Tommy Thompson still won't say where shipwreck ... Sep '16 Seriouslady 3
News Central Ohio jobless rate dips to 4 percent in ... Aug '16 d pants 3
More from around the web