Woman Accused Of Stealing CPD Vehicle...

Woman Accused Of Stealing CPD Vehicle Pleads Not Guilty

There are 4 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Oct 11, 2011, titled Woman Accused Of Stealing CPD Vehicle Pleads Not Guilty. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

Morgan L. Nelson, 22, appeared in Franklin County municipal court Tuesday morning and entered not-guilty pleas to charges of aggravated robbery, grand theft and felony fleeing and eluding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

sidekick

Zanesville, OH

#1 Oct 11, 2011
How unmarked was it? The police did'nt even know it was gone? To top it all off, she made it to delaware, 6hrs. later, injured 2 police, and plea's "NOT guilty"??? Damn, them girls in the bottoms are slick.
Spooktackular

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2011
sidekick wrote:
How unmarked was it? The police did'nt even know it was gone? To top it all off, she made it to delaware, 6hrs. later, injured 2 police, and plea's "NOT guilty"??? Damn, them girls in the bottoms are slick.
Probably had black rims and hub caps, 6 antena, and vynil seats.

I would be the jury hold out to let her off. Any time a skank can whip two cops, and steal a car from one trying to get a bj from her I say let her go, and fire the cops
sidekick

Zanesville, OH

#3 Oct 12, 2011
I bet she was a prostitute that thought she could make more money being a "Lot Lizard" at a truck stop.
GlitterSucks

Defiance, OH

#4 Oct 12, 2011
sidekick wrote:
My theory, the car was painted in camouflage and parked by some trees. She had a bush she was trying to sell that blended in, that's how they missed the theft. Sorry, went there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News May trial set for woman who spat in deputy's face Mar '17 Betty Lou 1
News Black leaders call for activism to counter Trum... Feb '17 community organizer 5
News Central Ohio jobless rate rises to 3.9 percent ... Jan '17 They cannot kill ... 1
Delaware County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Elijah 2
News Delaware County Board of Elections to mark star... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Best Deal Ever 1
News Library's outreach services receives OLC award (Oct '16) Oct '16 Sandy 1
News Nearly two years later, adults-only hotel finds... (Aug '16) Sep '16 Team Deploreables 12
More from around the web