Ohio woman allegedly sprays deputies ...

Ohio woman allegedly sprays deputies with breast milk

There are 12 comments on the WHAS11 story from Jun 28, 2011, titled Ohio woman allegedly sprays deputies with breast milk. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

A central Ohio woman accused of spraying sheriff's deputies with breast milk is facing charges including disorderly conduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

the kernel

“Welcome my friend”

Since: Oct 10

Mason/Dixon

#1 Jun 28, 2011
"Stand back, I have a double barreled windcheste­r and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Dear Lord, don't let Wrecks see this story, you know he's gonna say something udderly ridiculous.

I wonder if the cops had doughnuts to go with the milk.

Is that Amy Poehler from SNL?

Wrecks 666

“^..^Train Driving Dawg^..^”

Since: Feb 11

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#2 Jun 28, 2011
the kernel wrote:
"Stand back, I have a double barreled windcheste­r and I'm not afraid to use it!"
Dear Lord, don't let Wrecks see this story, you know he's gonna say something udderly ridiculous.
I wonder if the cops had doughnuts to go with the milk.
Is that Amy Poehler from SNL?
Good lord and them idiots complained? They would have had to use a crowbar to get me off them titties!:-D

the kernel

“Welcome my friend”

Mason/Dixon

#3 Jun 28, 2011
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>Good lord and them idiots complained? They would have had to use a crowbar to get me off them titties!:-D
I heard she packing a pair of 38's.

Now we get read about Anthony Weiener and Dead Eye Juggs.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 28, 2011
the kernel wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard she packing a pair of 38's.
Now we get read about Anthony Weiener and Dead Eye Juggs.
Some of these stories you could not make up.Its amazing what alcohol will do to you.Translation:she was drunk.She prob feels pretty stupid now,since her mugshot is splashed everywhere.Imgaine explaining this to your family!

Wrecks 666

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#5 Jun 28, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Some of these stories you could not make up.Its amazing what alcohol will do to you.Translation:she was drunk.She prob feels pretty stupid now,since her mugshot is splashed everywhere.Imgaine explaining this to your family!
I would like to have found her while she was drunk and splashing..........just saying.:-P
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#6 Jun 28, 2011
Drunk women are unattractive.

the kernel

“Welcome my friend”

Mason/Dixon

#7 Jun 28, 2011
Scarecrow wrote:
Drunk women are unattractive.
Unless your drunk.

the kernel

“Welcome my friend”

Mason/Dixon

#8 Jun 28, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Some of these stories you could not make up.Its amazing what alcohol will do to you.Translation:she was drunk.She prob feels pretty stupid now,since her mugshot is splashed everywhere.Imgaine explaining this to your family!
Some people are borderline nuts to begin with, you pour some alcohol down them you might as well through gasoline on a fire. Ever watch "Cops?" lol

“Hello”

Location hidden

#9 Jun 28, 2011
the kernel wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people are borderline nuts to begin with, you pour some alcohol down them you might as well through gasoline on a fire. Ever watch "Cops?" lol
That show cracks me up sometimes.Def not the cream of the crop of society.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#10 Jun 28, 2011
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to have found her while she was drunk and splashing..........just saying.:-P
I dont think her husband would've liked that though,lol.Hes prob embarassed beyond words.I read another story today,where a grandson caught his grandfather lying naked on top of the family's dog.It was an american bulldog.I know they're man's best friend,but isnt that taking it a bit too far? Mankind is sinking to the bottom fast.

“;)”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 28, 2011

Haha!

Wrecks 666

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#12 Jun 28, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think her husband would've liked that though,lol.Hes prob embarassed beyond words.I read another story today,where a grandson caught his grandfather lying naked on top of the family's dog.It was an american bulldog.I know they're man's best friend,but isnt that taking it a bit too far? Mankind is sinking to the bottom fast.
Good lord, a Dobe would have never put up with that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richmark Gutter Company Columbus Ohio Residenti... Jun '17 Anonymous 1
News No cash to operate neglected Delaware cemetery Jun '17 Reality Speaks 5
News May trial set for woman who spat in deputy's face Mar '17 Betty Lou 1
News Black leaders call for activism to counter Trum... Feb '17 community organizer 5
News Central Ohio jobless rate rises to 3.9 percent ... Jan '17 They cannot kill ... 1
Delaware County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Elijah 2
News Delaware County Board of Elections to mark star... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Best Deal Ever 1
More from around the web