DeKalb County jail administrator terminated for sexual misconduct, improprieties and harassment

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alabama Live

DeKalb County Sheriff Jimmy Harris said Mitchell Dendy, former chief jail administrator, was terminated Tuesday for repeated violations of the policy and procedure directives of the DeKalb County Jail pertaining to sexual misconduct, improprieties and harassment and the DeKalb County Commission's policy on sexual harassment as defined in the ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Boyd Levy

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Was this an ongoing problem or was it handled as soon as it was discovered. There is something fishy about this whole thing because it can't be both ways.And wasn't this the same thing on those Talladega nights. That was swept away
Ongoing Obviously

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Dendy has always had a bad reputation as long as I have known anything about him. The good Sheriff cannot have it both ways though, saying it was repeated violations and that he took action as soon as it was brought to him just doesn't add up.
Night Owl

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

How long has sheriff Harris covered for Little Mitch? Wasn't Mitch caught with a female employee having sex at Talladega? When will Mitch finally open up and tell the truth about what goes on at the farm Harris oversees. I suspect that Mitch will present his story to the press very soon. We might even see some Federal agents poking around the farm soon. Could there be other Harris employees involved in covering up for others close to Harris? Has Mitch ever been involved covering for the Sheriff? Maybe Mitch is scared to talk?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••