Holly Bobo Search: People Have Inform...

Holly Bobo Search: People Have Information They're Not Sharing

There are 22 comments on the WREG story from Jun 9, 2011, titled Holly Bobo Search: People Have Information They're Not Sharing. In it, WREG reports that:

Nearly two months have passed since Holly Bobo went missing. Investigators still follow leads and go out searching almost every day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike H illinois

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Jun 9, 2011
Why won't people share info to help her family it is a small town that is terrible , horrible, anyone who knows any info should tell the police now her poor parents are going thru hell if she is deceased they need closure and find the piece of scum who took her and give him death penalty. I guess people ae heartless everywhere today what a shame i have been praying for her daily from illinois. The peolle who are withholding info i hope they get in this position and they want to know and someone withholds info from them how would they feel?
mississippi gal

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2011
What is really going on here? The police have to know that she is probably deceased. Have their been similar disappearances ? YES. All you have to do is. Go to the missing.org and you realize they will probably never find her:((
WHCJ

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 10, 2011
I think the ex boyfriend did it, and they need just a a little luck, to get something thta's gives this case a break. They know she dead, but want the body back, think about this, if LE, said exboyfriends, and family were ruled out, the family would be in the media asking people for help. But thats not the case. Remember, clint saw, a tall, skinny, man in camo.

WHICH EX MATCHES THIS = THATS WHO DID IT

“pray for Holly”

Since: Apr 11

decatur co.

#4 Jun 11, 2011
i heard she was seen on june 02. has anyone else heard this?
AaB

Paris, TN

#5 Jun 12, 2011
WHCJ wrote:
I think the ex boyfriend did it, and they need just a a little luck, to get something thta's gives this case a break. They know she dead, but want the body back, think about this, if LE, said exboyfriends, and family were ruled out, the family would be in the media asking people for help. But thats not the case. Remember, clint saw, a tall, skinny, man in camo.
WHICH EX MATCHES THIS = THATS WHO DID IT
Sir, I'm not going to try and explain all of this to you again. Just start on page 1 of this forum and you might find the answers that you seek.
You, nor I, know what Clint saw or said. We only know what LE has told us. Even the description has/was changed. Do you really think the locals know who did this? Just drive around that town and see how those people live. Run down houses and older model cars/trucks. 85k may not be much to you, but 85k to those in Parsons/Darden is like winning the lottery. I respect your opinion on who you think did this, but please respect the opinions of others also.
I work in that area all the time. One thing I can tell you is, people in that area don't talk to outsiders about anything.
They may talk about other people in the area, to other people in the area. Trust me on this tho, they sure as hell wont tell you.
They will invite you inside their home and even cook you a meal and offer you second helpings, but ask them something personal and your ass is out the door.
I'm in no way saying anything bad about these wonderful people. Their business, to them is just that, their business.
I even had to tell some of them what Topix was and where to find it. If you think any of them are gonna make a confession or reveal any kind of clues on Topix, I hope you don't hold your breath.
With all that said, I bid you a Good Night.
Kat

Woburn, MA

#6 Jun 12, 2011
mrs goforth wrote:
i heard she was seen on june 02. has anyone else heard this?
Yes, I heard it from Minnie12 on another thread. She claimed to of gone with the person who saw her to talk to LE.
some ones daughter

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Jun 12, 2011
What is the people scare of.looks like they don't want to find her.Tall-Shinney--Man in Camo--DREW--
CanadianGal

Markham, Canada

#8 Jun 15, 2011
AaB wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, I'm not going to try and explain all of this to you again. Just start on page 1 of this forum and you might find the answers that you seek.
You, nor I, know what Clint saw or said. We only know what LE has told us. Even the description has/was changed. Do you really think the locals know who did this? Just drive around that town and see how those people live. Run down houses and older model cars/trucks. 85k may not be much to you, but 85k to those in Parsons/Darden is like winning the lottery. I respect your opinion on who you think did this, but please respect the opinions of others also.
I work in that area all the time. One thing I can tell you is, people in that area don't talk to outsiders about anything.
They may talk about other people in the area, to other people in the area. Trust me on this tho, they sure as hell wont tell you.
They will invite you inside their home and even cook you a meal and offer you second helpings, but ask them something personal and your ass is out the door.
I'm in no way saying anything bad about these wonderful people. Their business, to them is just that, their business.
I even had to tell some of them what Topix was and where to find it. If you think any of them are gonna make a confession or reveal any kind of clues on Topix, I hope you don't hold your breath.
So there we have it, most of us who have spent 2mths diligently working across the globe should adhere to that and simply give up. NOT going to happen, and there are thousands of ppl helping on this case.. around the world I might add! Your message just gives out all the more reason why all of us worldwide had better do our best in Hollys inerest, none of yall are sayin Jack about anything because of corrupt le down there, theyre running all the pot growing ops & this investigation is honderin ther OTHER business..we get it. got it long ago, we dont care about your pot plants, we want Holly home where she should be, FBI will find her. And whos involved.
MamaRed

Decatur, AR

#9 Jun 19, 2011
Just one question. Do you all REALLY think someone could come up missing, and possibly lose their life over pot? IN DECATUR COUNTY? Maybe Cocaine, Meth, Heroin, Pain Pills,etc. But I have very seldom heard anyone mention any decatur county Pot problem other than those not-local people on the forums who refer to us as "people in that area and their pot".

Speaking as someone who was born and raised here and had to walk through fields of it to get to the river for out pot parties as a kid.... we do not kill or kidnap over pot. I cant help but grin at a very serious subject when I think of this. Pot is as common to us as corn and used about as much. There might be a bust every now and then, but it dont hurt a pocket.
Now other drugs maybe. Keep in mind, Meth can be made in your trunk now and almost anyone can make it for nothing. So the likelihood of a killing over Meth is unlikely. We need Holly home. We just need to all zoom in on a scenario that makes sense and keep folks off trails that make no sense. Think and research your ideas. All places in the south are not the same. I have been to many cities in New York and one can be totally like a different country than the other, Same here! Also do your research on Pot..and Cartels. It dont make you violent. And a drug Lord aint gonna move into an area that drows their own weed. Nope, rule the pot busts out.
number11

United States

#10 Jun 20, 2011
MamaRed wrote:
Just one question. Do you all REALLY think someone could come up missing, and possibly lose their life over pot? IN DECATUR COUNTY? Maybe Cocaine, Meth, Heroin, Pain Pills,etc. But I have very seldom heard anyone mention any decatur county Pot problem other than those not-local people on the forums who refer to us as "people in that area and their pot".
Speaking as someone who was born and raised here and had to walk through fields of it to get to the river for out pot parties as a kid.... we do not kill or kidnap over pot. I cant help but grin at a very serious subject when I think of this. Pot is as common to us as corn and used about as much. There might be a bust every now and then, but it dont hurt a pocket.
Now other drugs maybe. Keep in mind, Meth can be made in your trunk now and almost anyone can make it for nothing. So the likelihood of a killing over Meth is unlikely. We need Holly home. We just need to all zoom in on a scenario that makes sense and keep folks off trails that make no sense. Think and research your ideas. All places in the south are not the same. I have been to many cities in New York and one can be totally like a different country than the other, Same here! Also do your research on Pot..and Cartels. It dont make you violent. And a drug Lord aint gonna move into an area that drows their own weed. Nope, rule the pot busts out.
I agree, people don't kill for pot, not in Tennessee anyway.
Since you are a local, do you have any theories yourself about what might have happened to Holly or who is responsible?
WHCJ

Location hidden

#11 Jun 24, 2011
Pick one of the three, or add something to it.

1. Someone in the family.
2. One of the ex-boyfriends.
3. Other woman have been taking in the area, is a stranger.

What direction are you going with?
WHCJ

Location hidden

#12 Jun 24, 2011
I would love to know if anyone has any information, about the first 4 weeks or 1st week before, someone took her.

Were there any unwanted calls or texts.
Did she meet someone, that was trying to get to her.
Who was she talking to at this time?
What were the details of the PPO?
Why has nobody got a copy of the PPO?( CH ) or the details.

Something I find very strang in this case is, her cell was found, what like 2 weeks later, or a week, who had the cell for this period of time, was it on from time to time, was LE, sending ping to it, was Holly sending some text to the family, or did the perp kept it, and if so, why for so long, and instead for smashing it up and burning it, so it would never be found?????????
WHCJ

Location hidden

#13 Jun 24, 2011
PhatPhil says:
June 21, 2011 at 10:47 am
The phone call to KB…thats when all of the searches stopped, the Bobo’s went silent and LE went into stealth mode.

Was not call, but a text, and I agree wholeheartedly.
B
From Blink

Dose anyone know, if there was a text, after LE got involved, Holly text to her mom that she was ok, i read it somewere
brubon

Coldwater, MI

#14 Jul 6, 2011
Is Holly preggers and in hiding so shame will not be brought to her school teaching mother?
Fat ass

Jackson, TN

#15 Jul 14, 2011
brubon wrote:
Is Holly preggers and in hiding so shame will not be brought to her school teaching mother?
It's possible. She'll show up around the end of the year with an unexplained baby. If she comes back. Why does the family need all this money they seem to be raising?
DanielPA

Greensboro, NC

#16 Jul 14, 2011
WHCJ wrote:
I would love to know if anyone has any information, about the first 4 weeks or 1st week before, someone took her.
Were there any unwanted calls or texts.
Did she meet someone, that was trying to get to her.
Who was she talking to at this time?

What were the details of the PPO?

Why has nobody got a copy of the PPO?( CH ) or the details.

Something I find very strang in this case is, her cell was found, what like 2 weeks later, or a week, who had the cell for this period of time, was it on from time to time, was LE, sending ping to it,

was Holly sending some text to the family, or did the perp kept it, and if so, why for so long, and instead for smashing it up and burning it, so it would never be found?????????
WHCJ, Good questions we have no answers for. This kidnapping makes no sense at all. Never has..imo

Has anyone ever heard of a kidnapper or SO, keeping a victims belongings for 2 weeks and then being so thoughtful as to send the parents a text message on Easter?

Why no 911 calls released? Why no time-line verified? Why was the searches called off?...Why keep saying it was a local? It's been 3 months, where's the POI or Holly?

Why haven't we heard IF the stolen 4-wheeleer was ever found...or who stole it?

IF these are plain ordinary people and this was an ordinary kidnapping/home invasion, in a small town, why all the hush hush? Most cases are solved with tips and help from the public..how is the public expected to help if every detail is hush hush?

Why is this case so different of the thousands of others across the nation?....jmo..imo

“:)”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 14, 2011
Fat ass wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possible. She'll show up around the end of the year with an unexplained baby. If she comes back. Why does the family need all this money they seem to be raising?
As someone who knows Holly, I'm getting VERY fed up with reading this. She was not pregnant. If she was pregnant, she would have stayed with her family and had the baby. She was too close to her mother to ever do anything like this to her on purpose. She was too focused on school and becoming a nurse to ever let anything risk her failing at the goal she had wanted to achieve her whole life. I realize the pregnant theory is just your opinion, but I've heard it more than once, and I wanted to make clear that Holly would have not done something like this on purpose.
Fat ass

Jackson, TN

#18 Jul 14, 2011
fran92 wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone who knows Holly, I'm getting VERY fed up with reading this. She was not pregnant. If she was pregnant, she would have stayed with her family and had the baby. She was too close to her mother to ever do anything like this to her on purpose. She was too focused on school and becoming a nurse to ever let anything risk her failing at the goal she had wanted to achieve her whole life. I realize the pregnant theory is just your opinion, but I've heard it more than once, and I wanted to make clear that Holly would have not done something like this on purpose.
Ok, if you know them so well then answer my question. Where is all this money they are raising going?

“:)”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Jul 14, 2011
Fat ass wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, if you know them so well then answer my question. Where is all this money they are raising going?
I didn't say I knew them well, I just said I knew them. As for the money-I don't know nor do I care. They are using it to help find Holly, that is their main concern.
local

Jackson, TN

#20 Jul 14, 2011
AaB wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally! Someone who understands us :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph Doyle, Cody Parrott, mason niece, David ... Jul 5 Outrage Taxpayer 1
For Rent Apr '16 jlkkk 1
News Man severely beaten, sexually assaulted in reve... Mar '16 why hide it 2
Avery Bell arrested by DCSO (Jan '16) Jan '16 Watching17 1
News Decatur County workers resign over same-sex mar... (Jul '15) Sep '15 Anonymous 11
News Entire County Clerk OfficeResigns Over Same-Sex... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Born Again 1
What internet do you use? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Countrycottage 1
More from around the web