"Another Drug Raid"

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#1 Apr 25, 2007
I think Lamesa finest is gonna do another drug bust. Last year I saw the so called "ERT" emergency Response Team, practiceing at the park right before they did that drug raid. Monday mourning I saw them again at the park. Is Lamesa gonna have a case against these drug-dealers this time, or are we just gonna spend tax payers money. Somebody needs to come in and clean up Lamesa starting with the people in OFFICE. Lets get these crooked people out, then we can take care of all of the wannabies. "ERT" come on I know at least 3 of those guys either use of sell drugs! And most of them work at the Preston Smith Unit. Something needs to be done FAST!!
Bunch-of-Crap-Ta lkers

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2007
You don't know what you saw! Those guys were out there getting ready for their PT test!
lam

Abilene, TX

#3 Sep 9, 2009
Bunch-of-Crap-Talkers wrote:
You don't know what you saw! Those guys were out there getting ready for their PT test!
How do you know you must be a rascist cop so stay ur ass in houston

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 17-year-old arrested in Lamesa PD investigating... (Feb '16) Feb '16 tru love 1
News Oilfield Worker Dies From H2S Gas Poisoning In ... (Jan '13) Oct '15 Been there 22
News Dawson County residents left in the dark about ... (Jul '13) Jul '15 tej 5
News Dawson County hospital improvements heading int... (Jul '13) Jul '13 citizen 1
News Dawson County remains may belong to Lamesa murd... (Jul '13) Jul '13 justsayin 4
News 17-Year-Old Indicted on Murder Charges After Be... (Jul '06) Jun '13 Mr bojangles 36
News Lamesa man dead and brother-in-law in jail afte... (Jun '10) May '13 acrt 42
More from around the web