Detectives looking into first homicide in Lamesa since 2007

Aug 12, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KCBD-TV Lubbock

Family members of a 65-year-old man found dead in his Lamesa home, ask anyone with information to please come forward.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2011
Shau Ming

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

What is taking so long with Willie's case man this is some bull I honestly do not believe jarvis had anything to do with it but somebody need to do something ya'll arresting everybody but murderers these people are killing people and LPD is worried about Keene drug case way in east texas why was'nt it in the paper that mr. hunter is a college graduate that was not put on the front of the paper but out of respect for the family please focus of this mans murderer as a community. My grandmother lives in the flats and I don't feel as if it is safe for her until this person is caught and brought to justice or injustice it doesn't matter as long as his killer pays.
isaacKINGWICKEDr odriguez

Brownfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

yo wassup i wanan say wassup to the man that killed him, this WICKED from lamesa, ALQKN homie get at me, remember the name WICKED
purehateforthemc filthies

Brownfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Shau Ming wrote:
What is taking so long with Willie's case man this is some bull I honestly do not believe jarvis had anything to do with it but somebody need to do something ya'll arresting everybody but murderers these people are killing people and LPD is worried about Keene drug case way in east texas why was'nt it in the paper that mr. hunter is a college graduate that was not put on the front of the paper but out of respect for the family please focus of this mans murderer as a community. My grandmother lives in the flats and I don't feel as if it is safe for her until this person is caught and brought to justice or injustice it doesn't matter as long as his killer pays.
i feel your worries but murders go away with time in the greatest piece of shit called lamesa i mean remember your asking for justice from a pack of crooked sobs who only do a thing for the right price remember michael lopez's injustice and you to shall realize that no one is safe with the lapd working for the killers and politics let them rot in this inferno they created for themselves and get all that you love out asap.
lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

man it sucks how this man died and they never found out who did it poor man i hope they try to figure it out
Racist

Auburndale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Who knows when they r gonna try and find Willies killer. He needs to be locked up wit tha key thrown out. If it would have been a white man murdered it would have been solved already. Btw if yhur reading this and yhu know anything about who did this PLEASE REPORT IT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dawson County Discussions

Search the Dawson County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Oilfield Worker Dies From H2S Gas Poisoning In ... (Jan '13) Aug '13 Old acquaintance 20
Dawson County hospital improvements heading int... (Jul '13) Jul '13 citizen 1
Dawson County remains may belong to Lamesa murd... (Jul '13) Jul '13 justsayin 4
Dawson County residents left in the dark about ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 concerned 4
17-Year-Old Indicted on Murder Charges After Be... (Jul '06) Jun '13 Mr bojangles 36
Lamesa man dead and brother-in-law in jail afte... (Jun '10) May '13 acrt 42
Cross Border expands oil holdings in Permian Basin (Jul '11) Jul '11 Citizens Shale Advisors 1
•••
•••