29 People in Custody on Drug Charges in Lamesa

A major roundup of people wanted on drug charges continues in Dawson County . 29 suspects are now in custody. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NoExcuse

Cibolo, TX

#42 Jul 22, 2009
Mr-BIGG MOUTH - in LAMESA wrote:
<quoted text> "STUPID BEANER" You should try a spell check every once in a while... And NO I'm not Justin, I got deal for you though. YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND I'LL TELL YOU WHO I'AM! IF YOUR MAN ENOUGH.
Stupid wero, try spell check. It's "you're man enough" not "your man enough". What's your excuse?

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#43 Jul 23, 2009
NoExcuse wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid wero, try spell check. It's "you're man enough" not "your man enough". What's your excuse?
Hey... First MISTAKE!!

“I say it like it is”

Lamesa,Texas

#44 Jul 23, 2009
HOLD ON..... IS "NO EXCUSE," STUPID BEANER? Come on you can tell us! I wont make to much fun of you!

“I say it like it is”

Lamesa,Texas

#45 Jul 24, 2009
NoExcuse wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid wero, try spell check.
What the hell is "WERO." I think you should take your own advice! Now let me ask you "WHATS YOUR EXCUSE"?
Joel

Levelland, TX

#46 Jul 24, 2009
Mr-BIGG MOUTH - in LAMESA wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell is "WERO." I think you should take your own advice! Now let me ask you "WHATS YOUR EXCUSE"?
Good comeback! I guess you have a little something for everybody. Remind me not to get in your cross hairs!
wedontknow2

Levelland, TX

#47 Jul 24, 2009
hey mr big mouth, no lie, i mean no lie, i dont like anonymous bloggers or anything, i mean if your telling everybody everything about everyone, how the hell can you stay so anonymous, tell you the truth i knpow a lot of people who think you should say who you are, i mean you dont have no problem pointing everybody else out, why dont you bring your identity out in the open and tell the internet who you are, i know your justin bordallo

“I say it like it is”

Lamesa,Texas

#48 Jul 26, 2009
wedontknow2 wrote:
hey mr big mouth, i know your justin bordallo
Wrong...Guess again!I told yall earlier that if yall really wanted to know who I was, we could meet at "Happy's Buffet!"

“I say it like it is”

Lamesa,Texas

#49 Jul 26, 2009
Joel wrote:
<quoted text>Good comeback! I guess you have a little something for everybody. Remind me not to get in your cross hairs!
LOL! Behave Joel
kedaffee

Rancho Cordova, CA

#51 May 10, 2010
snitch
Amigos

San Antonio, TX

#52 May 12, 2010
hate lamesa wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's Bobby Gonzales his money talks so unless the F.B.I comes to this town you don't have to worry
No, not Bobby. The Gonzalez people I knew came to Lamesa as migrant workers a long time ago and stayed there.
Big Spring TX

Copperas Cove, TX

#53 Oct 20, 2010
Is this Justin Bordallo hispanic? and the last name is Bordayo with a brother and a mother named Olivia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oilfield Worker Dies From H2S Gas Poisoning In ... (Jan '13) Aug '13 Old acquaintance 20
Dawson County hospital improvements heading int... (Jul '13) Jul '13 citizen 1
Dawson County remains may belong to Lamesa murd... (Jul '13) Jul '13 justsayin 4
Dawson County residents left in the dark about ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 concerned 4
17-Year-Old Indicted on Murder Charges After Be... (Jul '06) Jun '13 Mr bojangles 36
Lamesa man dead and brother-in-law in jail afte... (Jun '10) May '13 acrt 42
Cross Border expands oil holdings in Permian Basin (Jul '11) Jul '11 Citizens Shale Ad... 1
More from around the web