29 People in Custody on Drug Charges ...

29 People in Custody on Drug Charges in Lamesa

There are 51 comments on the KQBR-FM Lubbock story from Jun 29, 2006, titled 29 People in Custody on Drug Charges in Lamesa. In it, KQBR-FM Lubbock reports that:

A major roundup of people wanted on drug charges continues in Dawson County . 29 suspects are now in custody.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KQBR-FM Lubbock.

Since: Feb 09

Denver City, TX

#21 Mar 14, 2009
DEP wrote:
What ever happened about the dope in the coffin senario
Swept under the rug and not talked about anymore.
Shadow

San Antonio, TX

#23 Mar 17, 2009
I have heard that there is corruption in the law enforcement from peaple who have lived in La Mesa. I am sure if enough local residence complain to state or federal officials and the media the peaple who are involved in illegal activities can be brought to justice.
NASS NORIEGA

Levelland, TX

#24 Jun 26, 2009
tenzo wrote:
you all sound a little jealous here..everyone who was busted was put on probation because of the fact that the courts know that they'll fck up and then automatically go to prison.. everyone was given 10 years probation, and their all stupid enough not to make it.. Ask wrighter she promised to god that she wasn't guilty but when the time came she took the plea..so full of it..
Tenzo you're a pig or the D.A. Please admit it!!
ConcernedCitizen 12344

Brownfield, TX

#25 Jun 27, 2009
Mr-BIGG MOUTH - in LAMESA wrote:
<quoted text>They are all on probation... The whole INVESTIGATION was a CROCK of SH**. Nobody sold more than 50 dollars worth of drugs. We all laughed our asses off when we found out who the "DEALERS" were. What a waste of tax payers money.If these "DEALERS" would have actually had money, they would have got a good lawyer and WALKED on these CHARGES. Did you see last weeks news paper? They dropped about 11 case's! They couldn't even make a D.W.I stick. But yet they can come up this BIG DRUG BUST, and they are talking about another one. Lets try this for a change, lets actually find some drugs and money this time!!! If I was in office I would have slapped the shit out of everyone of the people involved in this "DRUG BUST"
hey you really should stop cruising around in your white mustang and stop chilling with people like nick and benny, if your a snitch than you might get yourself killed by people, and watch out for your car too man, there will one morning be the whole fucking windshield knocked out bisch

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#26 Jul 2, 2009
ConcernedCitizen12344 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey you really should stop cruising around in your white mustang.... bisch
I'm sorry I didnt know I drove a white MUSTANG! You even type as stupid as you talk...... BISCH. O hold on I know, your one of Benny's and Nick's "CLIENTS HUH" I think your the one that should be watching out my friend. Everybody that has bought thier "MERCHANDICE" can be charged with ORGANIZED CRIMMINAL ACTIVITY.
NASS NORIEGA

Denver City, TX

#27 Jul 3, 2009
Mr-BIGG MOUTH - in LAMESA wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry I didnt know I drove a white MUSTANG! You even type as stupid as you talk...... BISCH. O hold on I know, your one of Benny's and Nick's "CLIENTS HUH" I think your the one that should be watching out my friend. Everybody that has bought thier "MERCHANDICE" can be charged with ORGANIZED CRIMMINAL ACTIVITY.
Whoa! Whoa , say it ain't so!! What's goin' on here BiggMouth?? What's this guy Concerned Citizen's beef?? I thought u were a stand up guy?? Who the hell are Nick & Benny?? They sound Italian, that's Organized Crime automatic!!haha!Anyways are u law enforcement BiggMouth?? No worry, just wondering since u mentioned him "watching out" or whatnot.
j j phillips

Lubbock, TX

#28 Jul 3, 2009
Big Mouth is not law enforcement. Alot of people on here have beef with him because he put them in there place.
NASS NORIEGA

Denver City, TX

#29 Jul 6, 2009
j j phillips wrote:
Big Mouth is not law enforcement. Alot of people on here have beef with him because he put them in there place.
Oh, then that's more like it JJ. Anyways, I know how it can be when people are intimidated by someone's knowledge, but that shouldn't worry BiggMouth. But I will say I sometimes get curious as 2 who he really is, but oh well. That's life.
hate the fake

Abilene, TX

#30 Jul 6, 2009
NASS NORIEGA wrote:
<quoted text> Tenzo you're a pig or the D.A. Please admit it!!
i know who TENZO is
j j phillips

Lubbock, TX

#31 Jul 6, 2009
Ok who is it? I THINK IT IS PAYSON
keep guessing

Abilene, TX

#32 Jul 6, 2009
j j phillips wrote:
Ok who is it? I THINK IT IS PAYSON
you are so far from knowing its not steve payson
j j phillips

Lubbock, TX

#33 Jul 7, 2009
I bet it is that pole gaubler. By the way how would you know???? Unless you are steve Payson or that retard he molested.
keep guessing

United States

#34 Jul 7, 2009
i didnt know that about steve payson. what a dick. what is the pole gaubler? you would be very suprised. ask mr. bigg mouth he claims to know everything
erc

Denver City, TX

#35 Jul 7, 2009
keep guessing wrote:
i didnt know that about steve payson. what a dick. what is the pole gaubler? you would be very suprised. ask mr. bigg mouth he claims to know everything
I think he means, POLE GOBBLER!! HAHA, THAT'S FUNNY jj. Oh and Tenzo sounds like the LAW 2 me, that's just my opinion, I really don't give a shit either way.
someone in lamesa

Lamesa, TX

#36 Jul 8, 2009
Lamesa is a bullshit town!!!!! These cops are all crooked bastards. And the reason they are giving the dealers probation is because they dont have enoough to stick!!! I know!!! Been there done that!!!!! The system is all jacked up!!! People who sell drugs get the sentence for a murder and the murderers ride out with the drug sentences!!! It is a bunch of BS!!!!!
stupidbeyner

Brownfield, TX

#37 Jul 10, 2009
mr. bigg mouth is justin bordallo isnt it, or however you spell his name, im pretty damn sure that snitch is whos making all these "shocking" comments about certain situations in town, f its not him than its a white peron that doesnt have the nuts to say who he is, im not even stressing the fact that your a snitch, but that your an anonymous snitch, why not be a man and fess up? please dont dlete this comment

“I say it like it is”

Lamesa,Texas

#38 Jul 10, 2009
stupidbeyner wrote:
mr. bigg mouth is justin bordallo isnt it, or however you spell his name, im pretty damn sure that snitch is whos making all these "shocking" comments about certain situations in town, f its not him than its a white peron that doesnt have the nuts to say who he is, im not even stressing the fact that your a snitch, but that your an anonymous snitch, why not be a man and fess up? please dont dlete this comment
"STUPID BEANER" You should try a spell check every once in a while... And NO I'm not Justin, I got deal for you though. YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND I'LL TELL YOU WHO I'AM! IF YOUR MAN ENOUGH.
j j phillips

Lubbock, TX

#39 Jul 11, 2009
Good to see you back big mouth.
NASS NORIEGA

Levelland, TX

#40 Jul 11, 2009
j j phillips wrote:
Yeah, I'm a big fan!!! BiggMouth is like the "Dear Darby" of the "freeworld", if u know what I mean.(All u ex-cons who read The Echo in prison, know what I'm talkin' about.)

“I say it like it is”

Lamesa,Texas

#41 Jul 11, 2009
j j phillips wrote:
Glad to be back JJ. Its like eminem says, IT FEELS SO EMPTY WITH OUT ME! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 17-year-old arrested in Lamesa PD investigating... (Feb '16) Oct '16 Keep it real 2
News Oilfield Worker Dies From H2S Gas Poisoning In ... (Jan '13) Oct '15 Been there 22
News Dawson County residents left in the dark about ... (Jul '13) Jul '15 tej 5
News Dawson County hospital improvements heading int... (Jul '13) Jul '13 citizen 1
News Dawson County remains may belong to Lamesa murd... (Jul '13) Jul '13 justsayin 4
News 17-Year-Old Indicted on Murder Charges After Be... (Jul '06) Jun '13 Mr bojangles 36
News Lamesa man dead and brother-in-law in jail afte... (Jun '10) May '13 acrt 42
More from around the web