29 People in Custody on Drug Charges in Lamesa

Full story: KQBR-FM Lubbock

A major roundup of people wanted on drug charges continues in Dawson County . 29 suspects are now in custody.
Comments
1 - 20 of 51 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
4515gfdyrdehvc

Lamesa, TX

#1 Jun 29, 2006
i hear they searched a cop by the name of tommy.floros whos know for selling in lamesa and let him go cause he was helping the cops search peoples houses.most of the people in dickens are there cause they were with someone who was selling.if their getting rid of the drug dealers what about the crooked cops?
MEO

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2006
OK ARE YOU SO SURE THAT MR. FLORES SSELLS????? HUH???? I THINK YOU JUST TALK ALOT OF SH** OK ITS CRAZY THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY HIS NAME OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE!!!!! OK ALSO WHY IS A CROOKED COP????? I M WAITING FOR YOU COMMENT??????????
4515gfdyrdehvc wrote:
i hear they searched a cop by the name of tommy.floros whos know for selling in lamesa and let him go cause he was helping the cops search peoples houses.most of the people in dickens are there cause they were with someone who was selling.if their getting rid of the drug dealers what about the crooked cops?
GIG lamesa tx

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Sep 20, 2006
MEO wrote:
OK ARE YOU SO SURE THAT MR. FLORES SSELLS????? HUH???? I THINK YOU JUST TALK ALOT OF SH** OK ITS CRAZY THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY HIS NAME OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE!!!!! OK ALSO WHY IS A CROOKED COP????? I M WAITING FOR YOU COMMENT??????????
<quoted text>
it might be true true what can you say a crooked cop is a crooked cop
Quienes Son

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 26, 2008
Whatever happened to those arested for the drugs? I am wondering since I have old friends in Lamesa.

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#5 Dec 27, 2008
Quienes Son wrote:
Whatever happened to those arested for the drugs? I am wondering since I have old friends in Lamesa.
They are all on probation... The whole INVESTIGATION was a CROCK of SH**. Nobody sold more than 50 dollars worth of drugs. We all laughed our asses off when we found out who the "DEALERS" were. What a waste of tax payers money.If these "DEALERS" would have actually had money, they would have got a good lawyer and WALKED on these CHARGES. Did you see last weeks news paper? They dropped about 11 case's! They couldn't even make a D.W.I stick. But yet they can come up this BIG DRUG BUST, and they are talking about another one. Lets try this for a change, lets actually find some drugs and money this time!!! If I was in office I would have slapped the shit out of everyone of the people involved in this "DRUG BUST"
Wondering

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 29, 2008
I didn't see the newspaper,can it be read on line?
SKYLER

Levelland, TX

#7 Dec 29, 2008
Quienes Son wrote:
Whatever happened to those arested for the drugs? I am wondering since I have old friends in Lamesa.
Who are your old buddy's

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#8 Dec 29, 2008
Wondering wrote:
I didn't see the newspaper,can it be read on line?
Yea, but you cant read last weeks news :(
Quienes Son

San Antonio, TX

#9 Dec 29, 2008
It's a Gonzales family.
Just to read

San Antonio, TX

#10 Dec 30, 2008
The big drug bust sounds interesting. Too bad we can't get the info from anywhere. Just to read it I guess. I really don't even know any of the people involved but I like to read.
JKP

Lubbock, TX

#11 Jan 16, 2009
MEO wrote:
OK ARE YOU SO SURE THAT MR. FLORES SSELLS????? HUH???? I THINK YOU JUST TALK ALOT OF SH** OK ITS CRAZY THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY HIS NAME OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE!!!!! OK ALSO WHY IS A CROOKED COP????? I M WAITING FOR YOU COMMENT??????????
<quoted text>
Yes tommy flores sells. along with alex. have you ever been to lamesa?
Set the record Straight

Lamesa, TX

#12 Feb 2, 2009
Tommy Flores does not sell. He is not a crooked cop that is why he quit the force and went to work at the prison as an investigator. Because he hated all the other crooked cops. And even though he was involved in the sting which was wrong. Those people were not dealers. They were pittlely users. I am so glad that we have a new DA that has been dismissing alot of the bogus charges that have no proof on these people.

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#13 Feb 2, 2009
Set the record Straight wrote:
I am so glad that we have a new DA that has been dismissing alot of the bogus charges that have no proof on these people.
Thats what I'm saying
hate lamesa

Lubbock, TX

#14 Feb 24, 2009
MEO wrote:
OK ARE YOU SO SURE THAT MR. FLORES SSELLS????? HUH???? I THINK YOU JUST TALK ALOT OF SH** OK ITS CRAZY THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY HIS NAME OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE!!!!! OK ALSO WHY IS A CROOKED COP????? I M WAITING FOR YOU COMMENT??????????
<queotd text>
You may be offended by the comment made but, in reality Lamesa is full of shit the only you stay out of prison is to kill someone, rape someone, or have money to get rid of the cops "Mary & Bobby Gonzales" also the "Mojica's" what happened with the coofin full of dope they had what is the difference.......MONEY. So fuck you you don't know lamesa but now you know BITCH
hate lamesa

Lubbock, TX

#15 Feb 24, 2009
Quienes Son wrote:
It's a Gonzales family.

If it's Bobby Gonzales his money talks so unless the F.B.I comes to this town you don't have to worry

Since: Mar 09

United States

#16 Mar 3, 2009
you all sound a little jealous here..everyone who was busted was put on probation because of the fact that the courts know that they'll fck up and then automatically go to prison.. everyone was given 10 years probation, and their all stupid enough not to make it.. Ask wrighter she promised to god that she wasn't guilty but when the time came she took the plea..so full of it..
Set the record Straight

Lamesa, TX

#17 Mar 4, 2009
She took the plea because, the DA at the time had a habit of holding you in jail for years until it happens, she was there for almpost two years before she did without a court date,how come it takes so long for any one to go to court? Ricky Smith was as crooked as they come and that is why he did not run again, he knew his time was up and everyone was fed up with him, he took kickbacks, if you had the money to pay otherwise you were screwed in this town. Thank God he is no longer the DA. And McCrary didn't have a prayer of winning because he is just as crooked.
j j phillips

Lubbock, TX

#18 Mar 4, 2009
Amen. This dude is a cop. He is just taking up for his fellow scumb.
tenzo

United States

#19 Mar 4, 2009
Set the record Straight wrote:
She took the plea because, the DA at the time had a habit of holding you in jail for years until it happens, she was there for almpost two years before she did without a court date,how come it takes so long for any one to go to court? Ricky Smith was as crooked as they come and that is why he did not run again, he knew his time was up and everyone was fed up with him, he took kickbacks, if you had the money to pay otherwise you were screwed in this town. Thank God he is no longer the DA. And McCrary didn't have a prayer of winning because he is just as crooked.
i agree with you on ricky smith i'm glad to see him out of office but now you have to think about kingston he and carter t. are pretty close and carter sure does hand down some tuff time for petty crimes.. alot of dwi cases i've seen get 30 years and then you see a murder case get 20..many of my friends are behind bars because of carter. d wrighter is one of them. i tried to convience her to wait but in the end she was afraid of the 99 year sentence they said she could get. many cases have dragged on and still are gonna be the same with this new d.a..
DEP

Since: Mar 09

lubbock

#20 Mar 14, 2009
What ever happened about the dope in the coffin senario

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oilfield Worker Dies From H2S Gas Poisoning In ... (Jan '13) Aug '13 Old acquaintance 20
Dawson County hospital improvements heading int... (Jul '13) Jul '13 citizen 1
Dawson County remains may belong to Lamesa murd... (Jul '13) Jul '13 justsayin 4
Dawson County residents left in the dark about ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 concerned 4
17-Year-Old Indicted on Murder Charges After Be... (Jul '06) Jun '13 Mr bojangles 36
Lamesa man dead and brother-in-law in jail afte... (Jun '10) May '13 acrt 42
Cross Border expands oil holdings in Permian Basin (Jul '11) Jul '11 Citizens Shale Ad... 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Dawson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••