Growing cities around Utah's crops

Growing cities around Utah's crops

There are 1 comment on the Deseret News story from Sep 16, 2011, titled Growing cities around Utah's crops. In it, Deseret News reports that:

The rows upon rows of corn, pumpkins growing orange in the patches and expansive barns speak of a farming tradition that has survived and even flourished for well past five decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

Blow

Grand Junction, CO

#1 Oct 8, 2011
Oh well. With the population growth seen in Utah over the past 50 years, the city and state gvt. had better come up with a plan to deal with the upcoming growth. If the trends continue, those highways will be needed badly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman who lost eye in police shooting sues depu... (Nov '14) Nov '14 mustang Mike 1
News Rachael Runyon Murder Case Re-Opens After 25 Years (Sep '07) May '14 Rachel 13
News Christopher Reeves arrested, in Superman shirt (Mar '14) Mar '14 Fundies R Mentall... 3
News Syracuse woman accused of having sex with teens (Nov '08) Nov '13 Tom 12
News Woman shot in eye during high speed chase (Nov '12) Nov '12 I know her 1
Obama—What media elite know and won’t tell (Sep '12) Sep '12 Mel Pack-- Petiti... 1
News Davis County woman named UHP 'Trooper of the Year' (Jun '08) Mar '12 Your Mama 15
More from around the web